File 25: The One with the Moth (Not a Butterfly)

.

.

- Abigail -

.

.

I had forgotten how it felt to be with the one you love and now that I've remembered, I don't want to let that feeling go again. Being with Ashton is something I wished to happen for so long now, but I was a coward and kept pushing it aside, I never called or anything. After that night, I just left him behind and I could only imagine how he felt. If anything, we could've arranged something, we could've talked about marriage and we'd probably end with the result of waiting until the time was right.

Ashton and I fought often but we always seemed to find a way to compromise, and that's one of the reasons why I love him so much. I don't know what had gone through my head at the time; was I afraid of the commitment that came with the relationship? Being tied to someone was always a foreign thought to me but when he came along, the idea sounded very inviting, and it still does.

I love this man, so much and there's no one out there that could ever change my mind about this. My decision has been made for months now and I want him, I want the one and only Ashton Irwin to be mine again, and I want him to call me his. I want him to be able to hold me and kiss me any time of the day, I want this, I'm ready for this.

I was deep in thought and I hadn't noticed when Ashton entered the room with a white towel clinging to his waist just below his v-line and remained silent, staring. I watched the muscles in his back moved within every move he made, searching through his suitcase for a pair of boxers. That reminded me that I hadn't changed into pajamas yet so I scooted off of the bed and made my way over to him and before I could ask, he hands me a shirt of his and I send a thankful smile his way.

I peeled the shirt off of me and pulled his shirt over my head, tugging the hemline to wear it's hanging past mid-thigh. The shirt was huge on me prior to him having a long torso and I loved the feeling of it. I quickly wiggled out of my pants and didn't bother putting anything else on. I gathered my hair into one hand and pulled it up but let my bangs hang loose; making my way back to the bed and leaving a kiss upon Ashton's cheek while passing him.

"I've forgotten how good you look in my shirt," He says with his back still facing me, dropping the towel for a second and hastily tugging his boxers upward, "I don't think I ever want to forget again." He adds and I stifle a laugh, climbing back onto the bad and lying in my side, my head leaning onto my palm and my other hand resting upon the side of my thigh with my legs slightly folded. He turns to face me and his eyes widen for a second, tilting his head as he observed me, "Never again."

"Shame on you for doing so," I grin and he joins me on the bed, sitting across from me, leaning back onto his hands as we just exchanged stares. I can't stop myself from drooling over his exposed torso, my hands aching to touch him.

"Abigail?" He says and my eyes rush to meet his once again, swallowing thickly and nervous for what to come, "Come here?" He asks and I roll my eyes in a playful manner, getting onto all fours and crawling over to him. His hands instantly reach out to cup my face and I remain on my hands and knees, pushing myself further so our lips our inches away, lightly brushing against each other's as the air between us came to be more intense than ever.

Our lips would manage to reach others but then we'd pull away just an inch to create more sexual frustration for one another, we were cruel.

When our lips finally met, we both sucked in a breath and my hands planted amongst his chest, nails lightly scraping against his soft skin. Our lips moved slow and steadily, kissing as if either of us were incredibly fragile and I loved every single second of it. It was loving, passionate and sensual - I wouldn't change a thing about it.