File 33: The One with the Strange Feeling

Ariana

"Okay." I breathed, my eyes staring into his while the tips of my fingers lightly touched his face. I watched him in fascination as his smile grew, it was breathtaking, a sight that could never be bought with any price named.

His hand moves up my side, holding my face in the palm of his hands, "Now, where did we leave off?" His green eyes flashed to mine as his face was inching closer and closer. My lips crashed onto his, unable to go any longer without his touch my body had ached for.

With me on his lap, his arm wrapping around me as he gradually lowered us back onto the couch. Our connected bodies moving with each other as my hands roughly tangled into his hair once his back fell onto cushioning below us. Our chests pushing to each other's as his tongue roughly pushed into my mouth to deepen the heated kiss with his hands roaming freely.

Pulling my lips away from his, my hands tore his shirt over his head in a flash and he hisses, "Sorry, I'll try to be more careful," I say but he shakes his head in disagreement.

"Don't worry, I like it rough." He says lowly and I push my head forward, my lips folding over his as his hands went to work. Fingers unzipping the back of my dress I had forgotten to take off, struggling to pull my arms out of the sleeves but manages with my help and pushes it down my body in haste. He kicks the material onto the floor and smirks, "You're right, it does look a thousand times better on the floor,"

The heat from his palm searing into my back as his fingers nimbly undid the clasp of my bra, freeing the silky material from my chest.

I sucked in a breath when I felt his lips find my neck, his tongue darting out to wet my skin as his fingers easily ripped my panties down my legs and pushed onto the floor. Copying his hurried manner, my fingers wrap around the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down unceremoniously.

His hands trailed up my sides, the heat from his touch burning into my skin wherever he touched as his lips moved lower down my neck. When his hot breath brushed over my collarbone, I couldn't take it anymore. With my legs resting on either side of his hips, I ducked my head forward to kiss him once again.

His hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling me down against him where I could feel the solid length of him against my center. My lips connected with his once more, the kiss desperate and urgent as he shifted my hips for me to slide along him. The sensation when he slid me along his length, pressing his thumb to my clit caused me to squirm before he entered.

"Condom." I mumbled against his lips. He groaned, just as frustrated.

"I don't fucking have one." He whispered, his hands gripping either side of my face in a sudden show of gentle affection. His green eyes stared into mind as he waited for a response.

"Are you serious?" I sat up, my naked body sitting on his thighs.

"I wasn't expecting any of this, don't start blaming me." He says and I sigh. He was right, I wasn't expecting for any of this to happen either. I look around the room, biting my lip as Harry's hands rest on my thighs with his thumbs lightly brushing along the skin.

Just as I was about to give up, I spot Ashton's bag by the side of the couch, "Let's hope you're the same size..." I lean over, hands digging into the bag to find the familiar box I had seen before.

"We are." Harry says and I shoot him a strange look, disturbed, "You hang out with them for a day and you spend fifteen minutes measuring your own penises."

"What the fuck?" I punch my lips between my teeth, trying to keep myself from laughing, "I should have known though, yours and Ash's hands are huge." I wink, pulling the small package from the box and carefully ripping it open.