File 3: The One with the Plan

Styles

The way she moves on the dance floor is hypnotic, I can watch her for hours and still be mesmerized by the end of the show. Those hips of hers move so perfectly, like a snake slithering through tall grass. She knew what she was doing, you can tell by the smile on her face, she knew she was sexy and she was incredibly confident about herself. That's what intrigued me the most; her confidence. Women who had confidence in theirselves were prominently sexy, no doubt about it. I shake my head, bringing myself out of this trance and put all my attention to the woman that danced in the middle of the floor. The way her hips moved from side to side, her hands in her hair, her moves made everyone else in this room like bad.

My gaze then moves to the three men sat at a table across from her, and all of their eyes were glued on her. They were most likely thinking what I've been thinking for the past five minutes, but who could blame them? I can bet anyone a billion pounds that every man in this room was staring at her, drooling, and I'd be a billionaire by the end of the night. The men then lean closer to one another, whispering amongst theirselves, they then nod by the end of the conversation. I suddenly notice the tattoos on the back of their necks, well isn't this a coincidence? Looks like this plan is a success so far. I set my drink down on the bar top and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I then approach Agent Grande and rest hands upon her hips, my hips swaying along with hers.

"Don't look now, but the table right across from us, that's them." My warm breath trickling upon her ear and her breathing suddenly changes, "Glad to know that I have that sort of affect on you. Anyway, I've been observing for quite a while and all three of them have that tattoo on the back of their necks. Remember the plan." Our hips swaying with one another's, she suddenly grinds hers into mine and I curse beneath ragged breath. Fuck, she sure does know what she's doing. "As much as I'd like to stay in this position, I must depart. Now pretend that you aren't interested and push me away, a sign of sheer rejection will only intrigue them more than you already have."

Moments after I've spoken, her elbow makes contact with the area below my ribcage and I instantly clutch the throbbing area. "There's no need for pretending." She says, by the way it's said, I can tell there is a wicked grin plastered across her face. Bitch. I then stumble back over to the bar stool that I had previously occupied. That woman, Jesus Christ. I told her to pretend to hit me and she does the complete opposite. I've come to a conclusion, she totally wants me and now she's just in denial. I mean, how can she not? Have you seen me? I then run my tongue across my lower lip once her eyes peer over my shoulder, my eyes widening once I've realized that there is a sudden tightness in my pants.

"Tough blow?" A man's voice questions and I turn my head to look at him, slowly folding my leg over the other to hide the blatant boner.

"I believe it's called tough love." I clear my throat, swiftly ordering another bottle of beer while the waitress passes by. My request is accepted and my beer is instantly served, popping the cap off with my thumb. "What's it to you?" I raise a brow and he shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, taking a sip from his bottle.

"Don't be ashamed man," he shakes his head from side to side. "Men have been approaching her since she got here, they were rejected before they even asked to dance. You on the other hand, you actually got to touch and dance with her. That's something you should be proud of."

"I guess so." My shoulders roll into a shrug, bringing the rim of the bottle to my parted lips, tipping my head backward to get large gulps of it. "Ain't she a view though?" He nods.

"She is," he sets his bottle down and leans back against the bar, "never thought a woman can move like that, now I've seen it all."

"I'll drink to that," I too my bottle in his direction, "cheers mate!" I say before bringing the bottle to my lips, but before I take a sip, I realize Grande is no longer in the same room as me. I put the bottle down and look in the man's direction, "did you happen to see where she went?"