File 2: The One with the Big Mistake

*Grande's POV*

I knew by the way I had left him breathing that he was wanting more, yet he wasn't going to get what he had wished for in that exact moment. I made sure to take advantage of his time of vulnerability to swiftly take his keys from his pockets; he soon realizes his keys have gone missing and pats himself down multiple times. I jingle the keys while walking to the drivers' side, unlocking the gorgeous vehicle before taking a seat inside of it. I look at him through the window and his eyes are widened with shock and his jaw lied upon the ground.

"H-how the hell did you get my keys?" He questions.

"I'm quick, Styles." I send a wink his direction, a wicked grin approaching my features. My breath being taken away once the ignition is turned on, the engine purring loudly. "I'll give you props on the choice of vehicle, Agent, coming?" I shout loud enough from my very spot and the curly haired man just stands there with a look of confusion. While he was deciding on a final decision to accompany me or not, I decide to change the radio, but I had to get through his coding before the ability to. So I did. Hah, Styles, you're not as clever as you thought! I switch from station to station, soon coming across the prefect radio station for a moment like this.

"I thought I had a lock on that..." Harry says, questioning his own thoughts as he joined me in the car.

"Well, it wasn't a very difficult password. Like seriously, Styles? Your password was Bond's famous quote, but with your name instead." I roll my eyes in a somewhat playful manner, "you're predictable like that."

"I thought it was funny and clever," He defends himself and begins to flip through the folder out boss had supplied us with.

"So tell me what our first mission is? The people that are involved, what we're looking for, where it's located.."

"Patience," He tells me while he focuses upon a paper with many words printed onto it, "Mills, that's what their name is."

"That's kind of a stupid name." I calmly comment while pulling out of the shop's parking lot, my silence noting him to go on.

"It's held at a club called 'The Lounge', they have private rooms in the back of it, I think they own it." He nods firmly before continuing, "I've been there before."

"Of course," I roll mocha hues and he begins to type the location of the club into the navigating screen, completely ignoring my comment. "Guess we're attending a party tonight."

"Looks like it," He nods in confirmation, "keep the alcoholic beverages light, we need to think clearly while at a mission like this."

"Don't tell me what to do, Styles." I quickly respond in a cold tone. I never was quite find of someone else telling me what to do besides myself, I don't take that kind of shit from anybody. I'm my own person, I'm in charge of my own self; He then puts his hands up in the air defenselessly, "you don't worry about me, worry about your own arse. I can protect myself, deal?"

He stares at me for a moment before nodding, "Deal. Though it's kind of rubbish that I can't watch after that arse of yours.. I mean watch your back. Like it would be cool if we had a 'I got your back, you got mine' type of partnership."

"You're delusional," I reply, "you clearly watch too many unrealistic movies."

"You know what? Let me dream, okay? Dream crusher," He scowls at me in the most playful way.

"Do you have any names in that folder? The leaders' names," I bring us back to the important topic.

"Um, the leader's name is Michael and his to henchmen are Josh and John." He nods, confirming his words, "Everyone that is a part of of this gang has a dollar sign tattooed onto the back of their necks, so look for that."