File 39: The One with the Damage

Ariana

I was sitting in the kitchen, watching as Ashton and Abigail attempted to make food for us this morning. It was more amusing than I thought it would be, because they would banter every five minutes, swearing that the other was doing something wrong.

We were all still in our pajamas, not even bothering to get out of them for the rest of the day. We hadn't planned to do anything today, so labeled it as a lazy day and every one was happy with it.

Michael, Luke, and Calum were all sat at the dining table with a board game settled between them. They would get loud every now and then, unhappy with a decision one of them had made, but there wasn't a second where any of them did't look frustrated or nervous.

When it came to games like this, they got really competitive - in reality, they were always really competitive. I tried playing a game with them once and it ended with me punching all of them in the face, it was a good time.

"Ariana?" Asked Abigail, Ashton hugging her from behind and I can't help, but to miss Harry.

"Yes, my love?" I replied, slightly sing-ing the words as I smiled, "Can you get me the salt and pepper from the rack over there?" She asked and I nodded, sliding off of my stool and making my way over to them.

I read through the spices and come across salt and pepper in a matter of seconds, "Ash, catch." He turns to me and I throw both at him - hard. Next thing, the pepper flies to low and hits Ashton straight on the dick.

My hands quickly cover my mouth as I laugh loudly, my knees bending while almost falling to the floor. Abigail looks at me then to Ashton who is now on his knees, shrugs and turns back to the food.

"Ashton, hand me the pepper." She holds her hand out, her eyes glued to the pan as she stirred the ingredients. Through the pain, he lifts it up for her and waits until she takes it before completely falling to the floor.

I laugh and return to the stool, picking at the bowl of chips sitting in front of me while reaching for my phone. Once my fingers wrap around it, my screen lights up; a message from Harry. I quickly open it without hesitation, smiling as I read.

Princess: hey

Princess: babe

Princess: what are you doing

Princess: did you die

Princess: wake up pls

Princess: i sucked louis dick last night

Me: WAT

Me: AND YOU DO THIS WHILE IM NOT THERE WTF

Me: you know larry is my otp

Princess: you respond to that

Princess: i was just kidding

Princess: whaaaat

Me: did niall at least record it

Me: i need that video asap

Princess: i dont know how i feel about this right now

Princess: i feel violated

Me: thats not what you say when im sucking your dick

Princess: because im too busy saying your name

Me: whut

Princess: I've been thinking about you all day baby I miss you :)

Me: yeah? i've been thinking about food since i woke up and no one has fed me yet :(