File 14: The One with Her Revenge

.

.

Grande

I knew in this moment that I was certain about what I wanted to do. I want to miss him, kiss him like I haven't before; I needed to find out if this means something to me, like it does to him.

But the problem is; if I did, I don't think I'll be able to stop.

Fuck the rules, his lips on mine were all I needed. I envied it.

I take his chin in between my thumb and forefinger, turning his head my way and eagerly pressing my lips onto his. Dairy fingers coiling around the hem of his shirt, bringing his body closer to mine. His reaction is better than I had expected, his eyes widen in shock and his breathing hitches. In a swift moment, his hand is cupping my thigh, leaning further into the kiss, slowly pushing me onto my back.

His lips latching onto mine, our breathing is heavy due to the sudden hotness in this room. The intoxicating taste of his lips only make me want more, and that's what I was going to get. I wrap my legs around his waist, inching him even closer to me. I fist at the material of his t-shirt for a moment before pulling it over his head, our lips reunited after a second of separation. In no time, my shirt had joined his on the floor across the room.

"I'm fucking addicted to you," He says in between heavy breaths, the two of us struggling to get our bottoms off. "and when I kiss you, I can't stop." His fingers wrap around the loops meant for a belt, tugging his jeans down and letting them pool around his feet. The longer fingers of his the latch around the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down effortlessly.

"You don't have to," I stare up at him through dark lashes, he bites onto his bottom lip as his verdant gaze raked over my almost-nude physique. "Let's just kiss for a little while longer, you little shit." I grin; he nods in agreement, returning to his previous position and hovering over me. His long body resting in between thighs, his lips pressing soft, delicate kisses kisses to the skin of my neck. I gasp at the sensational feeling of his lips to my skin, tilting my chin upward to give him more access to the area. I stifle a moan once his lips come across the most sensitive spot on my neck, finding the pleasure to suck upon it harshly in an attempt to mark it.

His name unexpectedly leaves my lips and he lifts his head almost immediately, a smirk spreading across his face. "Bloody hell, that was

fucking hot." He blinks, I'm suddenly so smug about it. In his moment of vulnerability, my hips buck up to meet his hardened bulge that's hidden behind the thin material of his boxer briefs. "You do realize that you just started something that we have to finish... Right?" I bite my lip and nod - little did he know, I knew that from the start.

-

My eyes fluttered before opening completely, finding something unusual going on. Harry and I were doing something that we haven't done in a very, very long time: Cuddling.

My head was resting on his bare

chest and my arm stretched across

the butterfly etched amongst his stomach. I should move, but I

couldn't find a reason to. I sucked

in a deep breath before tilting my

was upward and burying my face

into the crook of his neck, pressing

my lips to his skin. He stirred slightly before he opened one eye, the other soon following; he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me even closer - if that was even possible.