File 5: The One with the Forgotten Memories

Styles

I've never seen this side of her before, so caring and thoughtful. I never thought she cared for anyone other than herself, but she does. She cares for the innocent people of the world, she wants them to live the lives they deserve. Long lives, may I add.

I spent about two minutes trying to convince her, trying to change her mind. She's basically walking into a death trap and she doesn't seem to be bothered about it. We have eight minutes, eight minutes and we haven't found a single thing.

"According to my calculations, the Mills were planning to set the bomb up on the top floor. I'm thinking they thought it would be more entertaining if they watched the building collapse. From top to bottom." Grande says.

"You came up with that all this time I was talking? Were you even listening to me?" I ask.

"Nope," She says nonchalantly, "Zayn, still with us?" She raises her hand to her ear, applying pressure to the earpiece.

"Yeh," Agent Malik replies moments later, "If you're going to ask about the location of the explosives, Grande, I'm your guy. Top floor, room z-22."

"Zayn, you're amazing." She applauds him before dragging me into the elevator with her.

"Or should you say," The room goes silent for a moment, "amazayn." I say, utterly proud of my joke.

"Styles?" Grande calls my name, looking at me with such a solemn expression.

"Yes?" I reply while wiggling my brows, purposely leaning my head back onto her shoulder, smiling wide to show off my dimples.

"Shut the fuck up." Says Grande. I lift my head and break into a loud fit of laughter, the walls of the elevator causing the contagious sound to echo.

The elevator beeps as it reaches a new level, what a long ride. "Grande... What if we don't disarm it in time. Do you know what happens if we don't?"

"Mhm." She doesn't bother looking at me, she looks straight ahead. "What are you getting to, Styles?" She then turns her body to face me, I take a step forward to close the space between us.

"I'm saying, if we don't make it out of here alive..." I inhale deeply, her mocha hues surprisingly focused on mine. But this time, when I look into those deep, brown eyes, the memories come into mind...

2 years ago.... The lights shut off and the spotlight beamed down onto the stage, focused upon the area where the old-fashioned microphone was placed. Soon; a woman in a long, shiny red dress approached the microphone and stood there, staring down at the ground. She was a beauty, every man in this room was mesmerized. Her eyes sparkled in the light and he dimples revealed themselves as the crowed cheered.

She then speaks into the microphone, "If you haven't noticed, I'm not Olivia Banks." She laughs and the crowd nods, "Olivia happens to my friend, my very nervous-now sick friend." The crowd laughs and she twirls a curl around her finger.

"Go on!" I shout from the booth I was sat at, a smirking curling at the edge of my lips. I've grown interest on her, I want to see what she can do.

She smiled and nodded towards my request, "She practically begged me to do this for her and trust me, she owes me big. Well, here goes nothing... This is an Olivia Original, it's called Tattooed Heart." The room goes silent, giving all our attention to the beauty that centered the room.

"You don't need a lot of money,

And you don't have to play no games,

All I need is all your loving,