<-1->

_creampuffs here you go!
-+-+-+-

{--Marinette--}

I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I had to wear something that looked normal but still was my own style. I looked through racks of clothes and soon came upon my first official princess dress. I smiled and picked it out. It had a skirt that flowed perfectly around me as I turned. It was strapless and red with black fading at the bottom in little bubbles. I loved it! But I can't wear it. It's to princess-y. I put it back and walked in farther, looking harder. My fangs were throbbing in my mouth. I yelped and ran out of my closet and to the dinning hall. I saw Plagg and Tikki and smiled at them.

"Hey Mari." Plagg smiled. I smiled back then winced again. He laughed and Tikki rolled her eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded and Tikki whispered something to the chef. He came back with a cup of blood and I smiled.

"Thank you." I grabbed the cup and drank it as fast as I could. It felt so good to drink it. It went nicely down my throat and I licked my lips when I was done. I gave him the cup back and he looked at me terrified. I nervously laughed and smiled and he walked back into the kitchen. I've never been in there. Tikki tells me fairies make our food and that we drink cow blood but I know for a fact we can't live off of it. My real parents tried to but they had to have human blood at least three times a week for them not to go crazy. I miss them.

"Marinette, you might want to get dressed for school."

"Right!"I ran upstairs and into my closet. I found the perfect outfit.

{--Adrien--}

"By father!" I yelled through the house. He ran out of his office first and gave me a big hug. I laughed and hugged him back. I wore my usual outfit for school, even though it was the first day. A black button up shirt, a white loose tie around my neck, blue jeans and orange tennis shoes. He made all of it of course.

"Gabriel!" We looked up and saw my step mother Grace. I growled. I didn't like her. She's only here for the money. She walked down the stairs with her arms crossed against her flat chest. "I told you, you can't do that."

"So? He's my father and he can hug me." I snap and she glared at me. We had a mutual hate for each other.

"Now both of you stop it. I can hug my son," Father let go of me and ruffled my hair. I laughed and fixed it. He glared at her, his fangs clearly shown. I felt my teeth. Nothing. "Adrien, you have to get to school soon."

"Father, when will my fangs come in?" I took a blood test. I had more of my mothers genetics then my fathers so it was more likely that I was human like her but I still had a small chance of getting fangs but I'm a special kind of vampire. The kind people don't really appreciate. I don't live forever, don't need to live off of blood and my blood is so sweet vampire always want to eat me. the only way I can live forever is if I get bitten and turned but that only happens when a child is going to die or they're born with the bite.

He looked down at me. "The doctor said that if they don't come in on your 16th birthday they won't come in at all," I sighed. I really, really want them to come in. "Go on to school. I'll have Nathalie pick you up after." I nodded and got into my ride and went to school.

{--Nathanael--}

I sighed as I drank my blood in my mug and read the paper. I looked up and saw my mom and dad across from me. I put my mug down from my lips and folded the paper, then folded my hands together. "Nathanael, sweetie, I know you don't like us bothering you but-"

My dad took off where my mom stopped. "We think it's time you found a vampire for yourself to marry."

I rubbed my temples and groaned. "I told you, I'm not ready and you didn't marry until you were a hundred and ten!" I yelled and they sheepishly smiled.

"Right but we were dating for fifty years," my mom held my dads hand. Gag. "We just think if you find someone now you can marry when your in your twenties and have a long life together." She smiled.

"Listen, mom, dad, I'll marry when I'm ready but I'm not now," I drank the rest of my cup and swallowed it. I wiped my blood-stache away with my napkin and stood up. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to get to school." I picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder and walked to my limo outside. I fixed my dress vest and looked at my driver. He nodded and I nodded back. I wore a grey dress vest, a red shirt, purple skinny jeans and black tennis shoes. The limo pulled up to the school and I got out and thanked my driver.