<-13->

{--Marinette--}

They only wanted me at the hotel to view how to make and pass a treaty. I ignore most of it. Adrien is standing by the other bodyguards by the door and he's easily the skinniest one here. I giggle when he makes a silly face at me. "Princess." I look at the people to sign the treaty and nervously laugh.

"S-sorry." I smile and they nodded. The treaty is signed and me and Adrien walk out of the hotel. The King and Queen are behind me as we walk out of the building to a bunch of reporters. I shield my eyes from the lights.

"Princess! Princess!" They kept yelling Adrien walked in front of me while Tikki and Plaggs guards took them to their limo. We got to mine and Adrien shut the door before anyone could get in. The driver took off and Adrien looked at me.

"Are-Are you okay?" He asked and I nod, taking my mask off. I bit my lip. I wish I could kiss him but I can't break anymore rules.

Let me explain. I've broken a lot of rules for royalty. People only see my real face when I was 13, I showed it when I was 7. I'm not allowed to bite anyone, I bit Adrien. I can't drink blood directly from a human, did that. I'm suppose to get my Change when I'm in my twenties, I got it when I'm 15. Im suppose to have my mask by 14, I just got it. I'm suppose to have a husband/fiancé by 12, don't have it yet. I'm suppose to have my first kiss when I get married and lose my virginity on our honeymoon, so far, I want to break that rule. And those are only a few I've broken.

The limo pulls up to the castle and I go inside. I go up to my room and Adrien follows me. I throw my mask on my bed, take out my bun and take off my makeup, kick my shoes off and struggle with the zipper of my dress. Adrien leans in the doorway and I look at him. "Can you help me?" I nervously ask and he nods.

{--Adrien--}

I walk over to Marinette and unzip her dress. It falls off easily on her and she smiles at me. "Thanks," she's just in a bra and underwear. I blush and shield my eyes. I hear her giggle and she takes my hands off my eyes. I look into her eyes, no where else. "It's okay to look. If you're going to be around me as much as you're paid to you have to get used to it. I'm in this outfit, a lot." She smiles and I sigh and nod.

I sit on her bed and she changes into shorts and a tank top. She sis next to me and a TV appears in front of us. It's the weekend again so we have no homework, thankfully. she leans back on her pillows and I sit uncomfortable closer to the screen. She giggles and pulls me back and leans on me. "S-S-Shouldn't Nathanael be here?" I nervously laugh and move slightly away from her.

"He's, not really that into romantic stuff and he's more protective then anything." She smiles and I laugh.

"So, you like to break rules?"

"Always have, always will," she smiles and I laugh again. She puts on a chick flick and I sigh and let her lean on me. Half an hour into the movie there's a knock on her door. "Come in!" She yells and I cover my ear.

Nathanael walked in and growled at me. "Why is he still here?" He growls and she laughs.

"Uhm, he has to protect me and keep my happy and entertain me." She laughs and I lean against her pillows. She keeps watching the movie. He growls again and balls his hands into fists.

{--Nathanael--}

Mad? That doesn't even begin the explain how I feel. He shouldn't be that close to my girlfriend. He shouldn't even be the one to protect her! It should be me! I can do a way better job then that whine halfblood. If I told people he would be ruined. Well, he is. He won't be getting her anytime soon.

Adrien looks at me and I growl. "Do you have a problem Nathanael?" Adrien asks and I growl. Marinette looks at me too.

"You shouldn't be that close with my girlfriend." I glare at him, feeling my eyes turning red. He glares at me. I can't get this angry. Not again. Not if I want my parents to send me off again.