<-24->

{--Marinette--}

I run out of my closet and find Tikki and Plagg standing in my room. A guard cuffed Adriens wrists and I ran and pushed Adrien out of the way. The cuffs were on him already but I stood in front of him. "Marinette, move." Plagg growled.

"No! You're not taking him into that place!" I yell and he growls.

"It's either you or him." Plagg growled and Tikki gasped.

"Plagg stop! You are not putting any of them in the dungeon!" Tikki yelled and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from grabbing my collar.

"Why shouldn't I! They broke the most important rule!" He yelled at her and Adrien held my wrist and dragged me to the door.

"They're young! That place is full of murderous people that would kill they!"

"Maybe then they'll learn a lesson!"

"Plagg you're suggesting that they die! You're becoming a power freak!"

"What're you talking about?!"

"Being King is affecting you! I can't stand to look at you right now!" Tikki shouted at him. Her hair was black and Plaggs was white. "Get out of my castle." She gritted his teeth and Plagg growled and stormed out my room. Tikki turned to us.

"Tikki." I give her worried eyes.

"Undo his cuffs. I'll be in my room," she holds her head in her hands and walks out of my room. She holds the door. "Oh and Adrien," he looks at her. "You're going to get a few days off and I'll call the school and have you get days off. I'm sorry, for all of this." She sighs and walks out of my room. I look at Adrien and he hugs me.

"Thank you." He whispers before running off. I blushed.

I definitely loved this boy.

(--Two Weeks Later--)

Tikki gave him a lot of time off. Adrien came back yesterday. He won't talk to me and Nathanael came back last week and won't leave me alone. Adrien walked in and all the girls looked at him. He looks different. His hair is combed back and his outfit looks sharper. He winks at a few girls and they swoon. I see him laugh. He walks over to Nino and they walk to class. Alya stands next to me as Nathanael squeezes my hand. "Is it just me or does Adrien seem different?"

"He's change." I sigh and the bell rings. We walk into class and I sit in my seat. Adrien smiles at me as I walk in. Class starts but no one pays attention. All the girls are dreamily looking at Adrien and all the boys are glaring at him. I mess with the edge of my mask. I sigh again and he throws a note onto my desk.

Watch out no more Princess
Your knight is back
-AA

I giggle and slide the note into my binder. I smile down at him and he winks at me. I know I like him but I have Nathanael. I love him, no one else, maybe? Nathanaels a little controlling but he's caring. Besides, even if I wanted to date Adrien I couldn't. I'm only allowed to date other vampires, to keep the purity of the bloodline. I walk home after school and walked into the castle. Plagg is at the top of the stairs and he glares at me.

"Marinette," I gulp. "Be ready in the ballroom in twenty minutes. Dress and mask on." I sigh as he walks away. I go into my room. Ever since I lost my first kiss he won't speak to me like he used too. I get into a pink dress and put on pink eyeshadow. I put on a mask and a maid walked in and pulled my hair into a braid crown and black lipstick. I walk into the ballroom and find a black haired boy standing there.

He turns around and kisses my hand. His eyes are a piercing blue. "Hello Princess. My name is Bryce, Bryce Bourgeois." He looks nothing like Chloe besides his eyes. His hair black instead of blonde.

"Are you related to Chloe?"

"Yes," he smiles and stands up. "She's my younger sister."

"But you look nothing alike."

"Before our father went bald he had black hair." He smiled. Plagg walked in with his mask on.

"Princess," I fold my hands in front of me and hold them. "This is your fiancée."

"But what about Nathanael?" And Adrien.

"He is no longer your boyfriend," I sigh and nod. "At the ball you will announce your marriage to him."

"Y-Yes Father." I stutter. Everything thinks he's my father and Tikkis my mother even though I didn't exist here until, wait, actually I was always over at their castle. He walks away and Tikki walks in with her mask on. Bryce bows to her and I sigh and bit my lip.

She was about to say something when there was a knock on the ballroom door. I looked over and Nathanael walked in, suit and tie. I bit my lip. "Princess," no ones allowed to use my name unless we're alone. He smiles and takes my hand then glares at Bryce. "Who's that?"

"N-Nathanael, this is Bryce Bourgeois. He's my, fiancee." I bit my lip as I hear a low growl from Nathanael. Tikki lifts a brow and Plagg walks in the room then glares at Nathanael.