<-4->

{--Marinette--}

I looked at Adrien like he was crazy. He rolled up his sleeve to his elbow. "Adrien, what're you doing?" I whispered. When I get like this, I can't do anything but feel miserable.

"Bite me." He held his wrist in front of me.

"What?" Tikki and Plagg both yelled.

"Are you insane! Vampire blood could kill a vampire!" Plagg yelled at him. "Are you trying to kill her?!"

"I'm not a vampire," his voice was calm. Surprisingly calm. "Not fully," I looked at him, my eyes were growing tired. "Bite me Marinette. I don't mind." He gently, sweetly smiled at me.

I took his wrist in my hands then held it to my mouth, sinking my fangs into his wrist.

{--Adrien--}

Marinettes parents looked at me like I was crazy, using myself as a feeding bank. It's true they had none at school. Like, three fourths of the school was human but they all didn't mind. The vampires had blood bags from home and drank them in front of them. They didn't care. They knew it was either cow blood or human blood but didn't mind. It was their only way of surviving.

I winced as her fangs went in further and she looked up at me. "I-I'm fine. Drink as much as you need." I sheepishly smiled down at her and she kept drinking.

Tikki, the redheaded, blue eyed, looked at me. "What do you mean you're not fully a vampire?"

"M-my fathers a vampire and my mother was human. She died giving birth to me." I answered as a little blood spilled out of my arm. Plagg, the dark haired, green eyed one, glared at me. Everyone does when I tell them that.

"You're a disgrace," I looked down. "You shouldn't be here. You're a disgrace on humans and vampires you freak," the words rolled off of his tongue naturally. I closed my eyes to stop myself from crying. I winced again as Marinette dug her fangs in deeper. It's like she hasn't drank all day. I think he saw that I was about to cry because his position softened. "Do, do people say that to you?"

"On a regular basis s-sir," I blinked away the tears. "Especially my step mother." I looked up at him and Tikki.

Marinette pulled her fangs out of my arm and I winced as she pulled out. I held my hand over the holes as Plagg helped her stand up. "Thank you, Adrien," Tikki smiled at me. "Let me go bandage that."

"I-It's fine, I got it." I smiled and pulled bandages out of my bag. I bandaged my arm and smiled, faked.

{--Marinette--}

Why did he have bandages? "W-We'll be in my room," I smiled and we walked up the stairs into my room. He seemed impressed by it. It was big and my bed was big with a flatscreen TV and a gigantic walk in closet. It's what you get for being the princess. We stopped at my desk and we found we liked video games. He wrote about that and then we were done. He played with the bandage on his arm. "Adrien," he looked at me. "Why do you have bandages in your bag?"

"S-Sometimes my father and stepmother feed off of me. I-It's fine really. I don't mind and they get to live one more day." He smiled and I parted my lips.

"Adrien, parents shouldn't feed off of their children." I said and he shrugged.

"They get to live. Honestly I don't mind," he smiled. "And if you really need it, you can ask me anytime Marinette."

"You're already so pale as it is. I don't want you to die and I think you should tell your parents to stop," he looked at his hands and I bit my lip. I took one of his hands and he looked at me. "Please tell them."

He sweetly smiled at me. "Okay Marinette." I smiled back.