<-40->

{--Adrien--}

I look at my Father like he's insane. Grandfather? He's my age. He can't be my grandfather. His eyes widen and I take a step back. He-He tried to kill me. He can't be my grandfather. He snapped his head back in laughter and me and Father took a step back. "You can't possibly think I'm a father! I'm like 16!" He laughed and I gulped.

"No. You are my father, Felix." He stopped laughing and looked at my Father in fear.

"H-H-How do you know m-m-my name?" He stuttered and my Father face fell. I look at both of them.

"Because you are my father," he growled. "Why did you leave? Mother, she was so depressed for so long!" Grandma Claire lives with us now. She's with Grace at the mall.

"I had business to take care of," he stood up and glared at me. "Who's this then." He points at me and I growl.

"Your grandson, Adrien."

He blinks before laughing. "This human is your son! Did you adopt him!" He laughs and I growl.

"He's human because of his mother." He growled and I bit my lip. Felixs eyes widen and he sighs.

"Gabriel, you know I was, human once too, right?" I scoff and he glares at me. "The Queen bit me so I could see you at the hospital." His facial expression was so...soft.

"I know," he growled and I take a step back from my Father. He's terrifying right now. "Mother told me. What business was so important that you left me and mother?"

"Nothing that concerns yo-"

"I was nine!" He yells then looks at me. "Adrien, go to your room!"

"B-But Father-" I stutter and he cuts me off.

"Now Adrien!" He shouts, his hair red and his eyes blue. I walk into my room and listen to them yell at each other. I sigh and stop and try to think of places Marinette could be. He obviously won't tell me. He tried to kill me.

(--Three Days Later--)

{--Marinette--}

I whimper as Blue tries to touch me. I call Blue, Blue because of his eyes. His hand goes up my leg under my dress and he hooks his fingers on my underwear. I try to kick him away but they tied down my legs to the chair. I squirm as much as I can, my eyes being yellow. I'm so thirsty so I can't move that much without it hurting.

"Blue!" They also called him Blue. "Leave her alone! Boss will tell us what to do with her!"

"He's not here, so I can do what I want." He smirks and I scream into the cloth in my mouth as his fingers get closer to, down there.

"She's a Princess, show her respect," Brown walks in. Blue growls and stops. "I'm second in charge anyway. Treat her with respect and find Boss." He growled and Blue left among with the other guy. Brown looks at me. I scream again as he reaches over to me.

He takes the cloth out of my mouth and I look at him. "W-What're you doing?" I ask as he unties my hands and legs.

"Treating you with respect," he helps me stand. "I will tell the others that I untied you and have them get a bed in here with a blanket or something. I'm trusting you with not screaming or trying to run." I nod and hold my hands to my chest, balling them into fists.

"W-What's your name?"

He laughs. "Why would I tell you that?"

I'm scared. "So...I can trust someone in this place." I pause and he looks at me.

He laughs and smiles. "Sky. My names Sky." He leaves and I nod. Sky. I like that name.