<-38->

{--No Ones--}

Adrien bit it his lip as those words rushed out of his mouth so fast he couldn't stop himself. Blush spread on his face and Marinette sighed. "Adrien, that's bad."

"I-I know," he sighed and looked up at her. "I'm fine with dying for you, remember? I'll die for loving you." That was the consequence for loving the Princess. Death. That rule was set in stone for centuries.

"I know," her fangs throbbed and she left to get something to drink. She came back and three guards were taking him out of his cell. "Where're you taking him?" She lifted a brow.

"King Chat Noir and Queen Ladybug," their names sent shivers down the other inmates spines. "Have requested to see him." She sighed and nodded. She followed to the end of the hall and went with Plagg and Tikki. She sat in her throne and blushed at Adrien. She loved him, and he loved her, but, he wasn't a vampire, or the one she was marrying.

"Adrien," he lifted his head and looked at King Chat Noir. "Your crime is falling in love with the Princess and fighting with her fiancé," he growled at the word. "And because of such, you are to be sentenced to death."

"Okay." He sighed and looked down again.

He didn't want to look at Marinette. He loved her to much to look at her. Her beauty blinded him. "Adrien," he knew it was her. "Look at me," he didn't. "Look at me."

"Look at the Princess when speaking to you." He heard the King growl. He's never heard them so angry. Maybe it's because he broke the oldest rule ever. Princess' marry for money, not love. Only Tikki got the chance to marry for love. Plaggs parents owned a failing record store.

He looked up and saw and saw two oceans of blue. He blushed as he got lost in her eyes. "Adrien, you do realize that you're going to die."

"That's my job. Dying for you," he looked down again. She sighed and hugged him. He lifted his head up and his eyes widened. He looked down at her as she dug her head into his shoulder. "P-Princess." He stuttered.

She couldn't find her words. She knew what she had to say, that she loved him back, but couldn't find her words. She couldn't say those four simple words. I, love, you, too. She couldn't say it. They were on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't say them. She let go of him and stood up and walked over to her 'parents'. "Can we please let him go? He's my age, you wouldn't kill me."

"But he broke the oldest rule." Plagg growled.

"So? He loves me and," she blushed and bent to their ears. "I love him."

"He's not even human or a vampire!" Plagg yelled. Tikki rolled her eyes.

"Darling," Tikki held his hand. She looked at Marinette. "Princess, your husband is already chosen and he's not even a vampire."

"I-I know but I, I love him." Adrien blushed as he heard the words clear as day. He hissed as he saw stakes trying to thrown at them. He stood up and stopped one from hitting Marinette. He yelled in pain as it skid his arm. They turned around and gasped at him as he fought the masked assassin.

"You won't hurt them anymore!" Adrien shouted and continue to fight.