<-7->

{--Adrien--}

I walk into my house after Marinette dropped me off. I walk inside and my Father hugs me. "Adrien, I was so worried about you!" He held my shoulders. "Where did you go?"

"I got blood in my body." I move away from him.

"What?" Mixed emotions went on his face. Fear, worry, anger, sadness, surprise and more.

"I fainted of blood loss in the middle of class and had to go to the hospital." I hold the strap of my bag and sling it over my shoulder.

"Why didn't anyone call us? Or-" he paused and though, his face turning into a scowl. "Grace!"

"Yes baby?" She walked down the stairs in a see-throw robe. You can clearly see the expensive lingerie she was wearing underneath. Her blonde hair was tied in a messy bun and her red eyes glare me.

"Did the school call yesterday?"

"Uhm, I don't think so." She giggled innocently. I gag and roll my eyes.

Father rolled his grey eyes. "Grace, did the school call yesterday?" He said more sternly.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, holding her glass of wine mixed with blood to her nose and swirling it. "Yeah, so what?" She took a sip.

"Adrien passed out in school," he pinched the bridge of his nose, pushing his glasses up. He glared at her while she pretended to act surprised. She was impressive. "You could have told me this so we don't seem like the worst parents in the world."

"She's hardly a parent." I muttered. He hear me.

"Adrien, not now," I sigh and nod. "Grace," she looked at him after finishing the glass. She's in her twenties. Old enough to be my sister. "Please, don't feed off of Adrien anymore."

"But his blood is so sweet." She whined.

"I don't care, Grace. He almost died and I can't lose anyone else. I already lost his mother."

(--One Week Later--)

I sigh as I walk into school. The doctor told me to take a week off to let the new blood settle. I walked into school and felt an arm wrap around my neck. I hissed and she kisses my cheek. "H-hey Chloe." I sheepishly smile and she places another sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Hi Adrikins. Why did you leave me for a week?" She pouted and I sighed.

"I passed out in class, remember? My doctor told me to take it easy since I got new blood." She smelt my neck and let out a pleased sigh.

"I can smell it," her fangs lightly touch my skin and a shiver goes down my spine. "Can I have a taste?"

"Chloe, you know blood from another vampire can kill you." I sigh and she pouts, then smiles.

"But only if I bite," it is true that it only kills you if you bite. Like how if you bite a human they turn.but if it's leaking out of your body, like a cut, it touches the air before going into your body, then it's safe. "Come on Adrikins, just a taste," she gave me puppy eyes. "Please."

I sigh. "Fine, just a taste." She squeals and drags me to a janitors closet. I sigh as she puts her hand out. I give her my pocket knife and roll up my sleeve. She smiles and slits a small line on my bicep. I wince as it bleeds and she drinks it. She smiles when it's done and I cover it with my hand.

"Thanks Adrikins," she puts the pocketknife in my hand, I lick off the blood on the blade and put it back in my bag. My Father is making me carry it around. "You're really sweet." She winks and walks out of the room.

{--Nathanael--}

At lunch I see Adrien walk into the bathroom. I smirk and follow him. I lock the door when he gets inside and starts taking a bandage off of his arm. He gasps and covers his arm. "Oh Adrien, are you someone's feeding bank now?" I smirk and he gulps. I walk closer to him and he hits the wall.

"No. I, fell and cut my arm." He lied and I scoffed. I put my hands on either sides of his head and slam them down hard. He flinched.

"Cut the shit Agreste. You're someone's feeding bank. You blood whore," I smirk and smell his blood. My fangs poke his neck and he closes his eyes and whimpers. I grab his wrist and he flinches. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Leave me alone Nathanael." His voice quivers. He's scared. He's scared of me. Perfect.

"I don't think so." I smirk and bite into his wrist.

{--Marinette--}

Nathanael and Adrien come into class late, really late. Class is almost done, late. Adrien looks a little pale and Nathanael looks, full? Did, did Nathanael feed on Adrien? No. Nathanael wouldn't do that to anyone. He's too nice. Adrien sits down in front of me. I smile at him and he smiles back then quickly turns to the lesson. The bell rings and we go to our next class. After those I go home. I have both of their numbers so I don't know why I'm so worried. Nathanael wouldn't feed on Adrien and Adrien wouldn't let Nathanael feed on him.