<-55->

{--Adrien--}

I block out my Fathers voice as he goes on about, in depth, on how I was conceived. I jolt my foot up and down and look down. I will not, look at him. "Adrien," I gulp and tilt my head up slightly at him and he sighs. "You said to come over and I did. You asked a question and I am trying to answer it."

"Father, all I want to know is, how do you know that your ready?" I ask and he pushes up his glasses on his nose.

"I-I don't know how to explain that Adrien but when you are, you'll just know," he stands up and I stand up with him. "Is there anything else you need Adrien?"

"I don't really know what to do about being a vampire still. I don't like the taste of blood and I don't feel, like myself." I look down at my hands.

"Adrien, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. You need blood to live and you'll get used to the taste. Why don't you feel like yourself?" I think...

"I think, I just got used to Marinette drinking me, and now she can't or she'll die." I bite my lip and he nods.

"I see, well," he sighs. "Go back to your wife. I need to get back to work," I nod and walk to Marinettes room. We're 15 and married. We won't last or our spark will die. I don't want it too. "Oh Adrien," I turn to my Father. "You'll need protection for when you're ready. I had Nathalie get these for you." He pulls out a box of condoms from his jacket and I blush, grab them and run to Marinettes room. I slam the door, waking her up and she glared at me.

"Adrien what the hell!" She yells. She looks at my hand and walks over to me. "Adrien what the hell, condoms!" She takes them from me.

"P-Plagg called me to ask if we'd done it yet and I called my Father over to ask about it and he gave me the box and Tikki gave me a deadline of a week and I'm sorry." I ramble on and she sighs and drops the box and kisses me. I kiss her back and gently hold her waist.

She pulls away slightly. "Don't be sorry for being prepared, and besides," she blushes and looks up at me. "I-I think I'm ready." I gently kiss her.

"I'm ready if your ready." I smile and kiss her gently.

(--Two Hours Later--)

{--Marinette--}

I laugh as Adrien fails at such a simple task. He nervously laughs before bursting out laughing with me. "I-I-I'm sorry but how could you not know how to put on a condom!" I laugh and he sighs.

"Well I've never had sex before, alright?" He sighs and I calm down and nod.

"Honestly Adrien, we don't have to do this. We are still in the kissing stage." I giggle and he pulls up his boxers and lies down next to me. He gently kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls away and rubs my arm with his hand.

"Hey, this is a big step for us. I don't think either of us are really ready." He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"And hey, now we've both seen each other naked," I wink and he blushed and growls at me. I laugh and gently kiss him. "I was kidding," I curl into his side and he kisses the top of my head. Everything is quiet. "Adrien?"

"I love you too," I smile and he holds me. He traces circles on my hip and I hold my head on his chest. I sit up and grab his shirt and put it on. I get out of bed and grab my underwear and walked to the bathroom. "What're you doing?" He laughed.

"I'm taking a shower." I giggle and walk inside the bathroom. I take off his shirt and turn on the shower. I hear the door open as I step in. I run my hands through my hair and feel hands go on my mine as I scrub in shampoo.

"Mind if I help?" Adrien kisses my neck and I shiver and bit my lip, hesitantly nodding.