<-26->

{--Adrien--}

Nathanael and Bryce are over here a lot. They won't leave Marinette alone and she broke up with Nathanael. Tikki and Plagg made her so they both had a fair chance. She's locked in her room and won't let anyone in. I lean my forehead against the door. "Come on Marinette. It's me, Adrien."

"N-No!" She yells. "N-No ones coming in!"

"Can I ask why?" I sigh and slide down the door. I turn and lean my back against it.

"I just don't want anyone seeing me. The ball is in two days, I can't choose and if I can't choose then they'll throw me out onto the streets!" She yells again.

"And why won't you let people in?"

"I-I'm scared. I'm a mess and I can't choose anyone for the life of me to marry. The ball is a scary place to go to if you're the princess."

"Well you have me and I'll be with you the whole time," I run my hand through my hair. A maid walks up to the door and she tells me Marinette has a dress fitting. "Marinette, you have a dress fitting."

I hear her sigh and she opens the door. We walk down the hall to a big room. She walks into a changing room and comes out in tight clothes. I turn around to the door. They get her measurements. They start to make her dress but we have to stay in the room. "Adrien," I look at her. She blushes. "How do you know if a guy likes you?"

I blush. "Who's the guy?"

"N-N-None of your business!"

"Then why don't you ask Plagg or Tikki?"

"I-It's embarrassing if I do and you're a guy so I thought I could ask you." She blushed and I smiled.

"It depends on the guy. Some look at you a lot, some talk a lot, some try to get into your friend group. All depends on the guy." I smile and she smiles back.

"O-Okay. Thanks."

{--Marinette--}

I can't believe I just asked the guy I like about guys. I'm so stupid but I should ask Tikki too. They finished my dress. It's big and puffy and I don't like it. I like tight fitting dresses. The top was but the skirt was gigantic but since they already made it I'd have to deal with it. Adrien and I walk the big halls back to my room. It's so boring. We walk by a closet and I smile and open it and strap on some rollerblades. I have rollerblades hidden everywhere in this place. Adrien lifts a brow.

"You want a pair?"

"I don't think that they'll fit me." He laughs and I giggle.

"Well then you can watch me." I smile and skate around the halls until we get to my room. I smile as he opens the door and I sit on my couch and take them off. I laugh as Adrien sits next to me. I lay my legs across his lap and blush. I giggle and he sighs.

"What's so funny?"

"Your face is all pink," he blushes more. "Adrien, do you like anyone?"

"E-Everyone likes someone."

"Yeah but who do you like?" Please let it be me.

"This girl," he blushes more. "That's less important. You need to get ready for the ball and I need to go find a suit at my house."

"Can I come?" I beg.

"No. I want you to be surprised." He smiles and stands up and leaves my room. I sigh and call Tikki to come. She comes in like half an hour later.

"Yes Mari," she sits next to me. I put my head on her lap. "Why'd you call me?"

"How can you tell if a boy likes you?" I blush hard.

"Oh who's the boy?"

"T-That doesn't matter! Just how can you tell?" She giggles and plays with my hair.

"He'll blush when you talk or touch him and his face will light up when he sees you and you make his day better just by being there," I blush and cover my face with my hands. "Who's the boy?"

"I-I-I-If I told you you would send me away forever."

"Is he human?" Sorta. I shake my head. "Is he a vampire." Almost. I shake my head. "Is he, Adrien?" I blush at his name. "Oh my little Marinette is all grown up," she giggles and I cover my blush. "But you know, you can't marry him."

"I-I-I know but what if I could? Why does the bloodline have to be pure?"

"Because only the most pure can lead. If it gets messed up then, Nathanaels family would be the most pure." She says and I sigh.