<-41->

(--Three Weeks Later--)

{--Marinette--}

Sky is nice. He spends time with me sometimes so I'm not lonely and he plays games with me so I'm not bored. They try to get information out of me like where Tikki and Plagg sleep and their daily schedules but I don't know that. I have a window now. They had it boarded up. It has a great view of the Lourve. I'm starving. They don't feed me blood. I can't stand up anymore and it's hard to talk. I don't know how long I've been here. They only feed me human food. All I know is that I should be dead.

Sky walks in and gives me my food. I just roll on the shitty bed I have and don't eat. "Come on Princess. You've gotta eat."

"N-No..." I whisper and he sighs.

The door opens again and I look at the light and squint my eyes. I tried to run a while ago. They chained my ankle to the floor. I'm skinny enough to slid it out but I'm keeping that to myself. "Leader," they call Sky Leader and Boss, Boss. "Boss is back." He nods and looked as me.

"Eat." He stands up and leaves. I look at the food. A PB&J, a cup of water and an apple. I can't eat any of that. I'm going to die soon. Do that not know that? A small person walks in and I hiss at the light going into the room. He sets down a cup and then runs out. I look at it. Blood. I gulp it down and look at the door. Whoever he is, thank you.

I try to stand and I can, maybe even run. The door is cracked. I mapped the place in my head. I think if I take a left then a right, left, left, right, left, straight, left, right. I should get out of here. I need to get out of here. I walk to the door and then undo my cuff. I look out. To many people. I have to go at night. I slid the cuff back on and lie down on the bed and face away from the food. Sky walks in.

"Princess," he sighs and picks up the tray. He sees the cup of blood. "Who gave you blood?" I don't answer. "Princess, who?" I don't answer him. I can't. I just shrug my shoulders. "Fuck." He runs out of the room and I look out the window. I want Adrien.

{--Adrien--}

I growl as Father tried to tell me Felix is a good person. Grandma Claire is crying in her room. I can hear her. I was vampire when I fought him but not anymore. I can't get that mojo back. "He's a good man but he just makes-"

"He tried to kill me." I keep working on finding Marinette. He left last night so I couldn't find him. I look out my window. The castle. That's all I see. I haven't been back and only go to school or here. Nino and Alya try to help me find her. Nathanael works alone. He's too scared to work with me. I've worked it down to a few places. By the Eiffel Tower, by the Louvre, by the Seine or the castle. Felix said she has a beautiful view of a famous place to visit here. It could only be those places. I think harder. He also mentioned art. The Louvre. She's by the Louvre. I go onto my computer and look at possible places to go to to look.