<-39->

{--Marinette--}

I bit my lip as Adrien fights him. I don't move. I can't. A stake is thrown at me. I'm frozen. A statue. I am, stuck. I feel someone push me and a wince and look up. It's Adrien. He looked down at me. His cheek is cut. "Get out of here! It's to dangerous!" He helps me stand and runs me and Tikki and Plagg out of the room. I watch from behind Tikkis thrown. I can't let him die.

"You're with them! Why?! They've been nothing but cruel to us! To me!" The man yells.

"Because they're kind and caring! They only want what's right for us! What have they were don't to you!" Adrien shouts and they fight. His eyes flash blue. I gasp. I want to help but I can't. I look at my hands. I feel someone grab my throat and cover my mouth.

"You will stay quit you little bitch unless you want to die." I nod and whimper. He moves his hand from my neck and holds my arm. Another man picks up my legs and they carry me out of the castle. I want to scream but I can't.

{--Adrien--}

I growl as I pin the guy to the ground. Other guards are fighting other killers. "Stay away from my Princess!" I shout, feeling my eyes turn colors. Maybe I'm a vampire! My sixteenth birthday passed but, maybe I can still be like Father.

He laughs. "She's already gone you child! She's gone!" He laughs and I growl and punch him until he gets knocked out. I ripe his mask off as the others run away. Maybe he was the leader. I don't know who he is but he looks familiar. I pick him up. He can't get arrested yet. I run home and slam him down on the floor and he groans and looks at me. Father runs into the room and look at me like I'm crazy.

"Where is she?! What're you doing with her?!" I shout at him and he laughs.

"You don't deserve those answers kid!" He stands up and punches me. I punch him back and he stumbles to the ground.

I hold him by his hair. "Where the fuck is she!" I yell and Father grabs me away.

"Adrien stop!" I growl at him. He looks at the boy. He can't be any older then me. "Dad?"

{--Marinette--}

I whimper as they tie me to a chair, ripping my dress. Worst birthday ever. I want to scream but they gagged me. I can't speak and the ropes around my chest are so tight it's hard to breath. "Now, little Princess, lets take this off." He reaches to my mask and takes it off.

"She's a pretty one." One smirks. He has brown hair. I call him Brown. The other one the others call Bub. I growl at him.

One walks in and I growl. "They got Boss."

"Shit." Brown curses.

"We'll get him back," he walks into the room and over to me. He smirks and kicks the skirt of my dress up. "What're we gonna do with this one?"

"She looks like she still has her flower," Bubs laughs and I growl at him. "You're feisty. I like feisty." I whimper. They're going to rape me.

"Of course she's still a virgin you idiot!" Brown yells. "We're going to get Boss back and then he'll decide on what we do with her." They nod and leave me in the cold room.