<-57->

(--Three Months Later--)

{--Adrien--}

I wake up with Marinette in my arms, with barely any clothes on our bodies. My head is pounding. I look down at her and rub my head. She flutters her eyes open and looks up at me. "Good morning Mari." She gently kisses me and I kiss her back.

I pull away and look down at her. "Adrien, what did we do last night?" She asks as I lie down and gently hold her waist.

"We, did, that," I hold her closer. We have school today. I feel her stiffen up and I let go and look down at her. "Marinette, are you okay?" I ask and she wraps her arms around my neck and brings me down. I hold her waist.

"I don't remember that. Did we really do that?" What.

"You, don't remember?" She nods and bites her lip. I sigh and hold her. "It's okay. I barely remember it either." She runs her fingers through my hair and I soon fall asleep on her chest. She shacks me awake and I look up at her.

"Adrien, we have to get to school. You can't fall asleep on me." She giggles and I cuddle on her.

"But you're so warm," I whine and she giggles again and squirms under me. I sigh and let go. She gets out of bed and I get out and get dressed into jeans, a long sleeve shirt and tennis shoes. It's getting to the end of fall so winter is coming soon. I grab me and Marinettes bags and she walks out of the bathroom in a turtle neck, jeans and knee high boots. I hand her her bag and take her hand. We walk out of the room and into the hall. The maids and butlers are giving us dirty looks. I squeeze her hand and she squeezes mine back. We walk into the dinning hall and sit down. We're given food and we eat in silence. Tikki and Plagg walk in and sit down across from us. "Good-"

"No," Tikki looks up and glares at us. "Just no."

"Wh-What did we do?" Marinette stutters.

"Next time, don't make so much noise. We could barely sleep." Plagg gags and I blush embarrassingly.

"W-We d-d-d-d-don't even r-r-remember last night." Marinette stutters again and I bite my lip.

"We could barely remember ours either," Tikki bites into her piece of toast while Plagg tries to hide his blush. "All we're saying is is that you should be quieter next time. We don't want to hear you two and I'm a thousand percent sure all of Paris heard you." I groan and Marinette coughs up her food. We run to the limo outside and I check my phone. I groaned and hang my head.

"Adrien, what's wrong?" She puts her hand on my back.

"All of Paris knows," I look up at her, tears in her eyes. "When did all of our privacy go away?"

{--Marinette--}

I've never had it. People have always been in my business. I feel tears slide down my cheeks and I look at Adrien. This is going to far. No one should know we've done this besides us and our parents and whoever we tell. We pull up to the school and I wipe away my tears and get out with Adrien. I walk to Alya and smile at her. She hooks an arm around me as Adrien walks to the classroom. Since he's now a prince, people are scared to talk to him. I bite my lip and want to run after him but we do need sometime apart. We're never apart. He wants to see his dad so he's going to see him for a week or so after today.

Alya walks off to Nino and I stand in the big hall, alone. I sigh and feel an arm wrap around me. Their other arm wraps around my waist and squeezes my ass. I squeak and back away. "Hey!" I shout.

"Calm down Princess. I just thought I could get a feel." He laughs and I blush embarrassed.

I feel someone else touch my ass and I whip my head around. "I bet your as tight as-" they keep shooting inappropriate comments at me. I crumble next to the wall.

"Leave her alone!" I look up to see who spoke.