<-53->

{--Marinette--}

The party ends and Tikki and Plagg grab their bags from their room. I'm married now, but in a few years or so they would name me queen. "Now, you do know the rule Marinette." I nod and Tikki and Plagg hug me. Plagg doesn't let go.

"I already got you what you needed. It's on my dresser. Please, be safe." Tikki begs. Plagg lets go and they leave the castle, along with all of the guards and maids, butlers and chefs and all the servants. We're the only ones in the castle, and it will be like that for three weeks where we'll miss school and be here alone. I look at Adrien and he tries to keep himself from laughing.

"Honestly Marinette, what rule are they talking about?" He asked as we walked into my room. I bite my lip. I write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to him. He reads it and looks at me, his eyes wide. He crumbles up the paper and throws it to the side. He holds my hands in his. "Marinette, we don't need to do that. We don't need to go by a strict rule book. We can just be us. Besides, we're fifteen and even if we did, we would most likely be the first to loose it in our grade."

"Don't want to." I bite my lip and he nods and kisses the top of my head. He loosens his tie and we sit on my couch and watch TV. I curl up on his lap as he holds me.

{--Felix--}

Gabriel sits me and Claire across from each other after the wedding. She won't look at me, and I can't take my eyes off her. She looks young, so very young. My heart races when I look at her. "Mother, Father," we look at Gabriel. "I know you two don't want to see each other but you need to talk this out. I'll be in the other room." He walks out and Claire looks down at her lap while I look at her.

"You hurt me," she says, breaking the silence. She looks up at me. "You hurt me Felix. When you just left like that. You really hurt me. You never even meet or raised Gabriel and you just left us! All to kill the King and Queen! Who in their right mind would leave their family for murder!" She raises her voice as it cracks.

"I know I'm not the man you once knew, Claire, but every day I ached to come home and see you but I didn't want to tangle you up in the life I had created. Vampires are meant to live forever while humans just live. I couldn't stand the thought that if I didn't get bit you and Gabriel would be left without me," I look down at my hands. "I cared, care, for you to much."

"Then why did you never come home? Or even kill your own kind?" Her eyes boil with tears.

"I didn't want to hurt you or Gabriel and Vampires had enough power as it was. I didn't want humans to become slaves." I ball my hands into fists and hold back a growl.

"Felix," Claire grabs my hand. I look at her as tears slid down her cheeks. "Vampires would never enslave humans. Never in a million year. And yes, we do live forever but, sometimes we take our own lives due to missing people terribly. Gabriel is the only reason I'm still here. I tried to kill myself due to you leaving us." her voice cracks as tears slide down her cheeks.

"Claire," I run my hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears. "I never meant to hurt you."

She bites her lip. "I love you Felix."

"I love you, Claire. I always have, always will."I gently kiss her and she kisses me back.