<-17->

(--Three Weeks Later--)

{--Nathanael--}

Marinette came to school with puffy eyes. I walked up to her and she balled her hands into fists. I smiled at her anyway and wrapped my arm around her. "Hey babe," I smile at her and we walk to class. She nervously scratches her arm. "What's wrong?"

She couldn't find her voice. I knew it. She opened her mouth but nothing came out so she closed it. She took a deep breath and looked at me. "I can't marry you." What?

"W-Why?"

"You're my first boyfriend. I can't just marry the first boy I ever date. We can still date, I'm just not sure if I want to marry you yet." Yet. Yets a good word to say now. I still have a chance and we're still dating.

"T-That's fine but we're still dating, right?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yes of course." She giggles and nudges me. I smile and hug her waist. He walk into the classroom and sit in our seats. I'm all the way in the back and she still sits with Alya. I heard she's a maid at the castle but I haven't seen her. I also heard Nino works there too but still haven't seen him there. I basically live there now.

]--With His Parents--[
{--No Ones--}

Nathanaels mother sat in the study across from her husband and read her book. He finished a report and smiled at her. "Well, what brings you in my study?" He chuckled.

"I thought I could be with you." She smiled and he laughed and got up from him desk and kissed her cheek.

"Of course my darling." She giggled as he sat back at his desk and continued his work. She smiled and kept reading. She heard the door burst open and gasped. He stood up and blocked the door.

"W-What's happening?!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

"I'm afraid it's our time darling." He locked the door and walked to her, jumping when they start banging on the door. He held his wife as she cried.

"I-I can't, I-I don't-" she couldn't find her words. The banging stopped and they looked at the door. It continued soon after but more violently. She started to shake and looked at her husband.

"I love you." He kissed her lovingly and she melted and kissed him back.

"I love you too." She gasped and ran to his desk and left a note for Nathanael. They took their wedding rings off and she put them on a chain then stuffed them into an envelope and her husband left a note and small gift too. She bit her lip as the door started to come out of the hinges.

"Darling, we knew this was come." He held her as she shook violently.

"I-I know but w-we're leaving Nathanael alone." She cried hard and he kissed her.

"He knows how to take care of himself. He knows we love him and we know we love him. That's why I left a video of our will, remember?"

"Y-Yes," the door came out of its hinges and she kissed her husband. "I love you!"

"I love you!" He kissed her back as the man stabbed them through the heart. They collapsed to the ground and he walks out of the house.

]--At The School--[
{--Marinette--}

Ms.Bustier got off the room phone and pursed her lips. She walked up the isle all the way to the end to Nathanael. He looked up from his work and sheepishly smiled. "Y-Yes Madame?" She bent down to his ear and whispered something. No one but him could hear. I bit my lip. Everyone was looking at him. She pulled her head away and his eyes started to water. He ran out of the room. "Nathanael!" I yelled and ran after him. He ran out of the schools and to the park. I ran after him and ran up to him. I panted and sat next to him. He was crying into his knees. "Nathanael, what's wrong?"

He looks up at me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "M-My parents w-w-w-w-were killed." I rubbed his back and bit my lip.

"H-How old were they?"

"Two hundred and three." I rubbed his back as he cried.

"Nathanael, you knew this was coming. Everyone does." I sweetly said to him. He cried harder.

"But I didn't think it would happen so soon." He cried harder.

"Do you have anyone to stay with?" I feel him shake his head against my shoulder. I sighed and kiss the top of his head. "You can stay with me." I feel him nod and cry into my shoulder.