<-9->

{--Marinette--}

I growl as we leave the room and go into the next room. "Come on Marinette. Stop being such a hassle and pick one of them!" Plagg yells at me as he takes off his mask. When they're princes and princesses, they're free to show their face but as soon as their crowned they get a mask and a new name to be called when in crown. So Tikki chose Ladybug and Plagg chose Chat Noir. I have to chose mine soon because I'm being crowned when I'm 16 so then I have to choose a king and blah blah blah.

"But they're all to full of themselves and don't care about protecting me, just, getting inside me!" I shivered and turned away from them.

"She does have a point." Tikki smiled and took her mask off. Only the staff knows their real names and what they actually look like without the mask. They're the only ones who can go past the age of two hundred without being killed. They were in their three hundreds and looked 24.

"But they're strong and will protect her! She won't get raped again for damn sure." Plagg crossed his arms.

"He didn't rape me he just, kissed my neck," my fangs throbbed. "I'm hungry. Can I eat any of them?"

Plagg growled as a maid walked in. "Your majesties, someone new has came in." she bowed.

"We'll be right out," Plagg and Tikki put their masks on and we walked out and sat in our seats. The boy wore his hood on and wore black sneakers, grey jeans, a black shirt underneath and the hoodie was green. "State your name." He took the hood off.

"Adrien, Adrien Agreste."

{--Adrien--}

I don't know why I was doing this. It's insane. I know what they look like already so they'd be a fool not to hire me. But also, a fool to hire me. "What would you do to protect the Princess?" Queen Ladybug stated.

The boys around me where whispering things. I'm too skinny. I'm too weak. I'll snap like a twig. Protect her, god I have no idea. I'm not that strong and I only know how to fence. Fence. "I know how to fence. I could fight with a sword." The boys around me started to laugh.

King Chat Noir nodded. "What would you do if she was injured?" He asked.

I know premed. My father made me take it. Why do they think I know how to bandage myself? "I know how to do stitches and tie a bandage."

"What would you do if she was emotional?" Queen Ladybug asked.

"Depends on the emotion." I chuckled a little.

"Angry." King stated.

"Hold up a pillow for her to punch." I held my hands behind my back.

"Sad." Queen said.

"Tissues, bad movies, and a shoulder to cry on." I rocked on my heels.

"Scared."

"Protect her from the fear." I smiled.

The Queen and King nodded. They whispered something to each other while Marinette just, looked at me. "What would you do if you had to leave her alone?" King asked.

"Well, if I had too, I would leave her with Mace, a pocketknife and a cellphone with 911 on speed dial but, in all honesty, I would never leave the Princess alone." I smile and they whisper something to each other then look at Marinette. She stood up and glared at me.

"What would you do if my heart was broken in half by the one I love?" She lifted a brow. I slightly laughed.

"If you ordered me to hurt him back I would, but, I would protect you from another one and stop your heart from hurting."

"How?"

"Ever hear of a little thing called ice cream? That and cheesy movies it's a great way to get over someone." I chuckled.

{--Marinette--}

He had to be insane to do this. Adrien. He could easily be broken. My fangs were throbbing. I still get to ask two more questions before Tikki and Plagg send them away and choose one for me if I can't. "What, would you do if I was hungry?" I ask and he looks, uncomfortable. Everyone thinks he's a vampire.

"I would find something to feed you with or cut my skin so you can drink." He answered and ever other boy stepped back. They've never gotten this far in questioning and they obviously wouldn't do this for me.

"What would you do if the person I have to marry is an awful person?"

"If you choose, I would try to show you the bad in them. If you didn't, I would just kick them out and tell you they ran off with someone else. Only the kindest soul for the Princess." He smiled and I sighed, a small giggle in my voice. My fangs throb again and I can feel my legs about to give out. I sit down and sheepishly smile. I give Tikki and Plagg the death glare and they nodded.

They stand up. "Thank you all for coming but as you all know we will only choose one of you. Please wait in the ballroom while we decide." Tikki smiled and we walked out. I collapsed as soon as I made it to another room.