<-2->

{--Marinette--}

I smiled and waved Plagg and Tikki off as the car drove off. I wanted to seem normal so I was driving in a silver car rather then the royal family limo or the royal carriage. We had an old time carriage. He pulled up to the school and I smiled, thanked him and got out. I walked into the school and to the principals office. I knocked before opening the door. He smiled, got out of his chair and offered me his hand. I shook it and sat down.

"Ms.Dupain-Cheng?" I nodded. I kept my parents name rather then changing it to Kwami. "Here is your schedule," he handed me a piece of paper with my whole day laid out. The bell rang and I flinched. "I will send a student to get you and show you to your Homeroom and all of your classes today."

"O-okay, thank you." I smiled and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door and an auburn haired girl with glasses stepped through.

"Marinette this is Alya Cesaire. She is our school best student." I smiled at her and she bowed. I sighed as she held her pose.

"Please, don't bow," I tilted her head up and she started shaking. Do I really scare people like that? "I'm just a normal teenager like you." I smiled and she stood up straight.

"S-sorry but I've always been taught to bow to royalty." She sheepishly smiled, her fangs poking through.

"It's fine just, don't do it again. I don't like it when people think I'm better then them," I smiled and she smiled back. "I'm Marinette!"

"I'm Alya girl!" She smiled and walked me to class.

{--Adrien--}

There was a knock on the door and everyone looked that way. I sat with Nino in the front row and Alya left a few minutes ago. My jaw dropped when the Princess and her came through. The Princess. We all stood up and bowed to her, but me, Nathanael and Chloe. We had all meet her as children and she told us she didn't like it when people bowed to her. I never actually meet her, neither did they but our parents told us not to because she told them to tell us. She wore a grey beanie on her raven hair held in pigtails, mascara she didn't need seen around her bluebell eyes, a black overcoat, white shirt, pink jeans and black wedges. She looked gorgeous and in anyone's eyes plain but she looked stunning to me.

"Please don't bow. I'm not better then you." She sheepishly smiled and everyone looked up at her like she was crazy.

"Princess, please sit next to Alya behind Adrien." Alya showed her her seat and she walked by me. Strawberries. She smelt like strawberries. Ms.Bustier continued her lesson ad as lunch I sat with Nino, looking for the Princess.

{--Nathanael--}

Marinette. She was, is beautiful. I watched as she waved at me when she walked by with Alya. She whispered something to her and they walked over to me. Oh god. I smiled and knew blush was on my face. People were still getting used to not bowing to her. "Hi I'm Marinette." She smiled and the two sat down across from me. I closed my notebook.

"I-I'm Nathanael, Nathanael Kurtzberg." She nodded and smiled. I was the riches person in Paris. Yes me. My father gave me a lot of money and I started a business selling paintings. A lot of people own them.

"What're you drawing?" She asked and I felt blush grow on my face. I opened my notebook to my last page I was on. It was just a black and white picture of a broken crown. Alya scoffed and I looked at her. "What?" Marinette looked at her.

"He's always drawing stuff like this. A broken kingdom." She scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

"I think it's cute. A broke crown, broken pride, dignity. It doesn't have to mean royalty," she smiled and I blushed. They stood up and she waved at me goodbye. "See you later Nathanael." I blushed more as I walked to class when the bell rang. I spent the rest of the day drawing her.