<-21->

{--Nathanael--}

Adriens life is kinda sad. A horribly stepmother and a father that sort of cares? You could feel bad for him. Key word;could. I feel bad about him but sill hate him. He's not getting my Marinette. I could go to my house, my parents left it to me but it's just to sad to live in. We walk into the castle and I bite my lip as I walk into my room. Marinette won't leave me alone. She's afraid I'll try to kill myself. There's nothing sharp but my fangs in my room and if I do bite myself I won't die. Only if I bite her but then we'll both die. I lie on the bed and groan. She sits next to me.

"Marinette, can I please be left alone?" She bites her lip and nods, leaving me in my room. I hold my pillow to my chest as tears slide down my cheeks. I curl up into a ball and cry harder. I miss my parents so much.

(--Three Weeks Later--)

I'm at my house now. I stay out of the study and haven't really gone to school. I hired someone to tutor me so I don't have too. They come three times a week and teach me for ten hours. The rest of the time I'm painting and doing art. So far, they're all depressing. No ones visited me. Well, they have but I don't let them in. I don't let anyone but my tutor in. I bite my lip as I open my fridge. I drank all of the packaged blood. I have nothing left to eat but normal food but I need blood or else I'll die.

I sigh as the doorbell rings. I walk to the door and open it seeing the Princess and Adrien. She smiles at me. "Hey Nathanael. Can we come in?" I sigh and let them in. I bite my lip again. I'm so god damn thirsty but Adrien is basically Marinettes personally feeding bank and she knows I know he's a half blood. She smiles and hugs me and takes her mask off. I hug her back and walk into my art room. I have to sell at least nine to make room in here. Maybe more. I'm painting like crazy but it's all depressing.

"You okay Nathanael?" Adrien asks and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just fine."

"Well you haven't been at school," I turn to Marinette. "I'm just worried about you." She bites her lip and I sigh.

"I'm fine Marinette. Promise I just don't want to go anywhere right now." I shrug my shoulders and go through my call list. At least twenty people have asked for a painting of anything and then nine asked for certain things I still need to do.

I close the list and walk into my kitchen again. I look in the fridge again and sighed. Still empty. Part of me wanted it to be full. My fangs throb but I bit my tongue about being hungry. "Oh I brought you something," I look at Adrien. He takes off his hoodie and puts it in his bag and holds out his arm. "Lunch." He smiles and I look at Marinette.

"If he's okay with it I'm okay with it." She smiles and he sits on my counter island. I sit on a stool and it into his arm. He winces but I ignore it.

{--Marinette--}

I rock on my heels as Nathanael feeds on Adrien. I sigh as I look at his free arm. He winces again which makes me flinch. My fangs throb. I'm so hungry but Nathanaels out of blood and I can't drink Adriens blood at the same time as Nathanael, he'll be drained. My fangs throb more as his blood spills out on his arm. I lick my lips. Adrien looks at me. "Hey, I don't mind." He laughs and I shake my head.

"N-No. You'll be drained, or die." I sigh but I'm starving.

"No, you're giving your hungry look and I won't hear the end of it from the Queen if you don't eat." I sigh and sit next to Nathanael.

I hold his other arm in my hands. "If it starts to hurt, tell me." He nods and I dig into his arm. He winces as we both drink. I drink and drink and drink. His blood is so sweet and whenever one, a half blood, is born, they're always used for feeding. We keep the blood going because it always turns sweet when we give them new blood. His blood is so sweet and pure that it makes you all happy inside. He winces again and I drink more. I can feel my eyes changing color and look at Adrien in the eyes. I know they're yellow now.

"Something on my face?" He laughs and I blush and close them and drink more. God I'm hungry and he's cute. Well, both boys are cute but I spend most of my time with Adrien and know him better then my own boyfriend. I think me and Nathanael are loosing touch but, the Royal Ball is coming up soon and his family is always invited so, we have to go together.