<-52->

{--Plagg--}

"Where is she?!" I shout through the halls as I look for Marinette. I can't find her. Nathanael, Alix and Adrien are gone too. I can't find them. A line of guards surround me. "Find them! Look in every crevice of Paris! Just find them!" I shout and they all run off. Tikki pats my back and I sigh and turn to her.

"I'm sure they just wanted some air. They have to be back soon." She smiles at me.

"She left with Adrien. I know she did. They can't be together, Tikki." I emphasize with my hands.

"Well, they can. He's a vampire and he's rich. Nathanael and Marinette aren't happy with each other, those two are. Why can't they be together?" Tikki asks. I crack a smile and kiss the top of her head.

"If we find them, I'll tell them so. They should be happy." Tikki hugs me and I hug her back.

{--Marinette--}

Guards chase us down the street and I duck into an alley. Adrien follows while Alix and Nathanael keep running. Adrien pushes us against the wall so we won't be seen. I blush at how close we are. I can still smell his sweet blood. He looks down at me and I look up at him. He leans down and slowly kisses me. I kiss him back and smile against it. This is what I've been yearning for. Him. I want him.

Adrien pulls away and I open my eyes and see a guard holding him by his collar. I bit my lip and walk in front of him as we shame walk back to the castle. Adrien holds my hand. It's a whole kingdom event so barely anyone is in the streets. The people in the cafe had suits and dresses on. People run to the castle and I look up at Adrien. He sweetly smiles down at me. We walk into the castle and Plagg and Tikki glare at us. Nathanael and Alix are behind them. How long did we kiss? It felt like forever. A good forever.

"Marinette," I look at Plagg. "Why?" He crosses his arms. I only need three words.

"I love Adrien." I bite my lip and Adrien squeezes my hand. Tikki comes up to us and I look at her.

She cups my cheek. "Your Mother would have been so proud of you to follow your heart," she smiles and my heart beats faster. "I give you two permission to marry."

"Seriously?" I look at Adrien.

"As much as you two love each other, I think it's a must," Plagg laughs. I hug Adrien and he hugs me back. He is ushered out to the alter and Plagg takes my arm. I bite my lip as the music begins to play and the other three disappear. Plagg looks at me. "Your parents would be proud." He smiles. The doors swing open and I smile as I look at all of the people standing and looking a me. I get to the alter and Plagg gives my hand to Adrien. My heart beats faster as I look at him. I hear Alya holler and I blush. To think that we used to just be strangers.

Adrien says his vows and I have Tikki say mine. I wrote a paragraph that I couldn't even finish without tearing up. I was suppose to write it for Nathanael, but I wrote it thinking of Adrien. "Do you, Adrien Agreste-" I block everything out. I see his lips move and say something. "Do you Princess-" I hear nothing but my own heartbeat. Adrien blinks at me and I shake my head. "Princess?"

"I do." I squeak and Adrien chuckles.

{--Adrien--}

She's so adorable. "You may now kiss the bride." Marinette blushes and I laugh and gently press my lips to hers. I hear cheers and I pull away. A maid comes up to me with the mask chest and Marinette takes it into her hands and opens it. I lift a brow and she holds it forward. I shift through the masks and find a green mask that I sort of like.  I put it on my face and people cheer. I walk with her out of the alter and down to the dining hall.