<-18->

(--Three Days Later--)

{--Nathanael--}

The Queen and King came to my parents funeral. My father worked for them sometimes. I bite my lip and hold back a sob. Marinette rubbed my back. I held her hand and she squeezed it. I put my head on her shoulder and cry. She's wearing a black version of her mask and so is the King and Queen. I've been staying with them. I'm across the hall from Marinettes room. I wake up from nightmares a lot. I rarely sleep.  I know what they look like, but their names always escape me. Adrien holds an umbrella above us. He bites his lip. I cry harder as it rains. Their bodies go into the grave and I cry.

We go into the limo and Adrien is soaking wet. Marinette gives him a towel and he tried to dry off. My eyes are burning from crying so much. I always wear their wedding rings around my neck. I laminated their notes and locked them in a safe so they wouldn't get destroyed. Marinette hugs my and I hug her back. "It'll be okay Nathanael."

"I-I know," I bit my lip. I look at Adrien and he sighs and nods. What was that for? Does he understand my pain? "You make me okay." We pulled up to the castle and I walked into my room and undo my tie, lying down on the bed. Marinette walks in a little later and sits my head. I put my head on her lap and she plays with my hair.

"Nathanael," I open my eyes and look up at her. "I know you're hurting right but, everything will be okay. I promise."

"I-I know," I sigh and hear the door creak open. "Hello?" I sigh and sit up seeing Adrien run a towel through his hair.

{--Adrien--}

I still hate Nathanael but he's so sad about his parents. I have to do something. I stand in the doorway of his room. I don't know why he's staying here. I know he got his parents house, and basically everything they have. He won't shut up about being an only child and how he has no aunts or uncles and his grandparents are dead, along with all their friends. He glares at me, the whites of his eyes bloodshot. "What do you want Agreste?"

I roll my eyes. "Just wanted to see what I could do to make you feel better. The King and Queen are sending me to get stuff at the store and I need to grab something from my house." He looks like he's thinking. If I'm out Marinette can't leave the castle that's in the middle of nowhere but since it's so big everyone knows where it is.

"Y-Yeah but can I go with you?" I sigh and nod. He kind of smiles. Tikki gave me Plaggs credit card and said if I needed to buy anything for myself, do it because he won't notice.

Marinette smiles at me. "Can I come? I haven't been to your house!"

"Why not," I sigh. "I'm leaving in a couple minutes so hurry up. Oh and I'm walking." I walk out of his room and I hear a small groan.