<-8->

{--Adrien--}

It's finally the weekend. My Father is in England selling his new line to rich investors so I'm left home alone with, Grace. I wake up and find her in the kitchen stuffing her face with red velvet blood cake. It was for Father when he got home this afternoon. "Grace, what're you doing?" She jumps at my voice then glares at me.

"I'm eating you dumb boy," she wipes off the frosting on her chin and put the cake back in the fridge. I glare at her. "Listen, kid, I'm under stress-"

"You always are," I roll my eyes. She's like 26, eats like a pig and and could be my sister. "Why did you even marry my Father? He's like, twice your age."

"How old do you think I am?" She crossed her arms. She's a new vampire, so is my father. He's been around for as old as he is, 47, but, Nathanaels parents are in their two hundreds. You're lucky to reach that old but soon, someone will kill them. It always happens. You get older then two hundred then someone kills you because you're a threat. Nathanael. I chill runs down my spine thinking of him. He hasn't drank from me again. I think it was a one time thing. Just to scare me. "Well, how old do you think I am?" She practically yelled at me.

"26?" I shrugged my shoulders.

She scoffed. "Rude, I'm 22." I gag and she scoffs again.

"Why did my father marry you." I gag.

"Because he loves me," she flicked her hair and the doorbell rang. "Go get the door."

I sigh and get the door. I smile at the postman. He gives me a stack of mail then leaves. Yeah, I get drove to school and live in a big house but it doesn't have a gate and we kinda live in the middle of nowhere. I go through it, leave the rest on his desk and take the ones for me. I go into my room and sit at my desk.

One is from a private school, the other three are for jobs. I open the private school one and read it. Accepted. I rip it up. I open the first job one. A flower shop by the school. Accepted. I put it in a maybe pile on my desk. I open the second one. Blood bank. Rip. The last one. A bodyguard for the princess. The first one in the yes pile.

{--Marinette--}

I boringly sit in my thrown as more guys talk about how they would do as my 'knight', pursay. I take my tiara off and play with the tiny jewels. Tikki and Plagg glare at me. I groan and sit properly, put the tiara on my head. A new person walks in and everyone glares at him. He's in a black suit with a pink tie. The rest are dressed like bikers but he actually looks nice. He pulls on the sleeves of his coat and flashes a cocky smile. I roll my eyes. "Next!"

"I didn't even-"

"You look to full of yourself." I cut him off and he groans and stands in line with the rest of the guys on either side of the hall.

Tikki, I mean Queen Ladybug, glares at me and Plagg, King Chat Noir, does it too. Ladybug sighs. "Please, give us five minutes."