<-51->

{--Marinette--}

I glare at Nathanael. I still hate him. My eyes burn into the back of his head and he slowly turns to me. He sweetly smiles at me and I scoff and cross my arms. He holds up his hands in defense. I roll my eyes and start to walk out of the room. He grabs my arm. "No! Don't leave yet." I growl at him. Five words. All I need. I only need to say four.

"Go, the fuck, away," I growl at him and rip his hand off of my arm. I swallow hard. "Get this...over with." My voice squeaks and I walk out of the room but he grabs my arm again and pulls me in.

"Marinette," my eyes widen. No. I can't look at him. "Can you look at me?" No. I'm not allowed, but I do. I turn around but I don't look up at him. he holds my other hand. "Please, look at me, please," I hold back tears and look up. I can't ruin my makeup or else Tikki will kill me. His eyes are still so green and his hair is still silky blond. His skin still tan but two holes on his neck. I reach up to them and then pull my hand away. His fangs poke through his smile and his eyes turn to a soft blue. "I missed you."

"You...too..." I whisper. Alix gives me water and I drink a little. I can't help but hug him. He hugs me back.

"You look great," I point to him and nod. He blushes. "Nathanael made a plan so we can be together, and, he can be with Alix." They started secretly dating a few days ago. She started working as my personal maid but I just left her with Nathanael so they could spend some time with him.

I look at Nathanael. "We would still have to get married but then they would work for us and we would spend time with them that way." Nathanael scratches the back of his neck.

"No," I glare at him. I walk over to the window and open it. I reach for Adrien. "Come on." He walks over to me and laughs. He jumps out the window and helps me through.

{--Nathanael--}

Adrien helps Marinette out the window and he looks at me and Alix. I hold her hand. "Come on!"

"What?" Alix asks.

"Come with us! Let's just ditch this place!" Marinette nods. We hope out the window and Adrien closed it. We ran away from the castle and ran into the streets and started to walk down the street. Marinette held Adriens hand and I held Alixs.

"Where are we going?" I ask and look at Adrien and Marinette.

"Food?" Adrien asks. We nod and go into a diner and sit at a booth. The food ends up being free. Adrien holds Marinettes hand under the table and I hold Alixs. We eat and the manger of the place walks up to us.

"Princess," Marinette looks up at him. "Isn't today your wedding day?" She nods and Adrien gives her another french fry. "Why aren't you at the castle?"

{--Adrien--}

I answer for her. I can tell she doesn't want to answer. "The stress of the marriage has the bride and groom under great amounts of stress so they are getting something to eat." I answer and we eat more. We walk out and walk around Paris.