<-46->

{--Gabriel--}

I run into the hospital. Grace is walking behind me. Walking! Adriens passed out and she's walking! Why doesn't she care about him! She was so caring when I meet her. I run to the front desk. "Who are you here to-" she looks at me. "G-Gabriel Agreste!" She squeals.

"Where's my son?" My heart is on the verge of breaking.

She looks it up. "Room 16, floor B." I nod and get in the elevator. Grace walks in and goes on her phone. I run my hand through my hair, ruining the sticking gel. I don't care. I run out when the doors open and look for his room. I find it and look through the window. He's hooked up on his bed. The doctor sees me and motions for me to walk in.

I walk in. I can't take my eyes off of him. He's so...beat up. He never came home when he first left. "He's going to be okay. He just hasn't eaten in a while. When was the last time you saw him?"

"A-A week." I stutter.

"Why was he gone that long?"

"To find the Princess," tears well up in my eyes. "When will he wake up?"

"Any minute now. I'll leave you alone." He walked out and I sit next to Adriens bed. I close my eyes and hold his hand. I  know I'm crying. Grace puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Why aren't you as worried as me?"

"I am, I just don't show it but Adriens strong. He'll make it." She rubs my back and sits next to me.

{--Grace--}

Adrien looks so peaceful. I rub Gabriel's back. I love him, but I'm so mean to Adrien. If he wants to divorce me he can. I'd understand. I'm so mean to Adrien and use him. I care about him. I lie about my age to everyone. I'm in my thirties but I don't like admitting it. "Gabriel," he looks at me. His eyes are like glass. "I lied to you."

"About what?"

"M-My age. I'm thirty two. Not twenty two." Ten years. It's crazy I know but I don't like my age. I'm so...old.

"That's okay, better even. I always felt, disgusting, because you were so much younger then me." I nod and Adrien groans away.

"What about thirty two?" He sits up and my eyes fill with tears. He looks at me.

"I-I'm thirty two."

"Yeah no shit." He laughs.

"Adrien!" Gabriel scolds him. "Why didn't you come home?"

"I needed to find Marinette. You would've stopped me." He looks at his hands. I hug him.

"You scared us. Please, don't do that again." He nods against my shoulder. I hate that he's taller then me.

{--Adrien--}

Grace won't let go. I hug her back and look at my Father. He rubs my back. I let go of Grace and she lets go of me. Marinette. "Marinette."

"What about her?" Father asks.

"Where is she!" I rip the wires out of my body and get out of bed.

"Adrien get back in bed!" Father grabs me and puts me in the bed. My doctor walks in and he hooks me up.

"Where's the Princess!"

"Why should I tell you?" He sticks his nose up.

"I'm her bodyguard," I growl. "Where is she." He freezes at how scary my voice is. He tells me where it is and I get out of bed and run to her room. She has her own room. It's call the Royal Wing where the royals and their friends and bodyguards go. I don't care that I didn't get in here. I run up to the door and two body guards stop me.

"No one sees the Princess."

"I'm her fucking bodyguard and found her! You will let me see her!" I shout and try to run past them but they grab me and push me to the ground. I growl and try to get pasted them again. They push me to the ground again.