<-6->

(--Two Weeks Later--)

{--Adrien--}

I walk into school wearing a white button up shirt that has the bottom dyed black, a black tie loosely around my neck, blue jeans and orange tennis shoes. My hair is slicked back but one strand stayed out in front of my face. My arms are covered with circular scabs from Grace biting me. My Father saw it was wrong and stopped drinking me but Grace didn't. I'm very, very pale. I look like a ghost. My bag is over my shoulder and I straighten my back as I walk into the school.

"Hey Adrien!" Marinette and Alya smiled at me. I smile back. Marinette says something to Alya and she runs to me. I blush. "You don't look to good, you okay?"

"I'm fine." I smiled and she purses her lips.

"You're," she pauses. "Paler, then usual. You sure you're okay?" She lifted a brow and I blushed.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Just, haven't slept right for a few days. I promise, I'm fine." I smile and walk into the classroom. The bell rings as I sit down and get my things out for class. Ms.Bustier walks in after the late bell and starts her lesson. My head grows dizzy and the last thing I remember was my head hitting the desk.

{--Nathanael--}

I lean on the doorway to Adriens hospital room. Marinette dabbed a wet towel to his forehead as blood pumped into his body. I lick my lips looking at it flow into him. Looking bastard. I could be drinking that right now. I roll my eyes as another tick on the clock goes by. "Marinette, I think Adrien will be fine. Can we go?"

"He passed out Nathanael. The least he deserves is someone to wake up too."

"He passed out from blood loss. So what?"

"You don't understand," she sighed as Adrien groaned. She smiled as he opened his eyes. "Adrien?"

"What, what happened?" I roll my eyes and close the door. He jumps and looks at me. He glares at me then looks at Marinette.

"You passed out from blood loss," she smiles at him. "You're in a hospital and the doctor is giving you blood."

"From who?" He sits up.

"Another human," his eyes widen. "The doctors say it's safe for vampires and it won't turn you, just wants you to suck your own blood." She giggles and I scoff. He thinks he can hide it.

I move so the doctor can come in. He smiles at Adrien. "Hello Mr.Agreste, I am Dr.Waltz, yes like the dance," Marinette giggles. "Thank you Princess," he bows to her for a short time the goes up and looks at his clipboard. "You passed out from blood lost and we gave you some to live off of, please don't drink it, and you can get out as soon as you get enough enough in your system."

"Okay, thank you." Adrien smiled.

{--Marinette--}

Nathanael left a few hours ago after kissing me on the cheek to say goodbye. Adrien fell asleep. He wasn't going to be released until morning. He turned his head to me and opened his eyes. I blinked and smiled at him.  "How you feeling?" I asked and put my head on his bed.

"Better. Not as weak," I laughed. Pink appeared on his face. Blush? "How do you feel?"

"Tired," I yawned. He moved over in his bed, closer to the blood going into his body and farther away from me. "What're you doing?"

"Lie down," he smiled and I shakily moved next to him. He put one arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled a blanket on me. "Better?"

"Better." I feel asleep on his shoulder.