<-25->

{--Marinette--}

"What in gods name is he doing here?" Plagg points at Nathanael. I walk over to the side of the room while the two boys stand still in the middle of the room.

"He, is suppose to marry the Princess." Oh god. I don't want to marry either of them.

"No, Bryce is going to marry her." Plagg crosses his arms. I sigh and kick my heels off and sit on the floor.

"No, Nathanael." They start to argue and I roll my eyes. I feel someone pull me to stand and look behind me. Adrien. He smiles at me.

"Is the Princess in danger?" I giggle and nod. I pick up my heels and Adrien runs me out of the room.

I hear Tikki and Plagg yell something about me deciding. How can I decide when I love neither of them? He runs me to my room and I laugh with him. I smile and fall back on my bed, he lied down next to me. "I missed you here."

"Missed you too."

"You changed a lot."

"My father had me get a haircut and a wardrobe change. I'm still the same Adrien." He laughs and I giggle. I hear yelling down the corridor for me. I roll my eyes as Plagg and Tikki burst through the door. I sit up and Adrien quickly hides behind my bed.

"Why did you leave?" Tikki asked.

"I didn't want to marry either of them so I left." I shrug and lie down on my bed. Tikki sits next to me and Plagg sits on my other side. I can feel Adrien crawling under my bed.

"You have to marry someone."

"Yeah but I'm fine right now and why can't a rule alone for a few years?"

"It's easier if you rules with someone." Tikki smiled and I sighed.

"At the ball, can I chose?" Plagg and Tikki exchanged looks. He sighed.

"Fine but they have to be of rich blood and a vampire." I smiled and hugged him. He, sorta, hugged me back. I smiled. The ball was in two days so I had then.

"But until then you're staying here." Tikki says. I sigh and nod. I don't mind missing a little school. They leave and Adrien crawls out from under my bed.

"I just got back and now you're going to be gone?" He laughed and I giggled. Tikki walked in and smiled at him.

"Oh, and Adrien you'll have time off too. I don't want Marinette getting lonely." She winked and we both blushed hard.

{--Adrien--}

I want to go with Marinette. I want to be her husband, her lover, the person she spends the rest of her life with. But she has to choose between Nathanael or Bryce. I know Bryce. He's 19 and princely. It's so annoying. He works with my father and he treats me like a toddler. I sit down next to her on her bed and she smiles at me. I have time off too. I can spend it with her. To show her I'm the guy she needs to marry.