<-31->

I know this isn't accurate
-+-+-+-

(--One Hundred Years Earlier--)

{--Felix--}

I smile at Tikki as we walk to Claire's house. She's been a real help. I'm glad I got to protect such a great person. She's still the Princess. Her parents haven't crowned her yet and she's the fiancée to Plagg. She looks fifteen but she's in her one hundreds, and so does Plagg. "Thanks for this Ti-Princess."

"No problem Felix but just, don't do this again. You're fifteen for gods sake and having a kid." She giggles and I roll my eyes. I couldn't be happier though. My shitty phone rings and I answer it.

"Hey Claire. I'm on my way to-"

"Felix, Claire's in labor. She's at the hospital now. Get here soon." Her mother says.

"O-O-Okay," I hang up and look at Tikki. "She's in labor." Her face turns to horror. I call my parents and they pick us up and drive to the hospital. We were farther away then needed. My parents speed down the highway to the hospital. Tikki gives them directions to the hospital and I nibble on my lip. Please, please make it. Claire, she's a vampire and when humans and vampires 'do it' it usually leads to the mother dying at birth.

We're going so fast that I'm jolt back in my seat. A group of people run at our car and we crash. It all happened so fast. The car flips and I groan and undo my seatbelt and scream in pain. My leg is broken. I look at Tikki. She's looking at me worried. "F-Felix, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine," I wince. Pairs of arms break the windows and they pull my parents out. "No!" I shout and crawl out. I can't walk and I'm overwhelmed with fear. Vampires. They're sucking my parents dry. "Stop it!" I shout and they glare at me. They drop my parents and come after me. I yelp and shield myself with my arms. I can't help myself and look at my parents. They're dead. They're not moving. I break into tears. I don't feel them attack. I look up and see Tikki fighting them. She stops and looks at me.

"Felix!" She yells as I collapse. I can't do this. I've lost so much blood. She catches me. "No! You have to see your baby!"

"I-I can't go on. It hurts." I yell in pain. My legs broken. I probably have other problems.

"I-I called an ambulance. Y-You'll make it!" She cried. I can feel myself losing it. My body is going numb. "No Felix! Th-They're almost here just stay with me!"

"I-I can't." I pant.

I hear the sirens but I can't do it. I feel a painful sensation in my neck and look at her. She bit my neck. She bit me. She can't be queen now. She takes out her fangs and I wince. I'm rolled off to the hospital. "No wait!" She yells as they roll me into a room.

"What is it Princess?" They ask.

"H-His wife's in labor," my parents and hers allowed us to get married so the baby wouldn't be hated since it was conceived out of wedlock. "He has to be there for it." The look at me then her then nod. They roll me into Claires room and I smile at her.

"Felix! What happened to you!"

"I-I got in a car wreck. M-My parents didn't make it," I sigh and give Claire my hand. She holds it then squeezes. I winces little. "Y-You've got this." They patched up my leg as she looked at my neck.

"F-Felix, w-w-who bit you?" I gulp. Tikkis in the waiting room. I can't let this get out.

"A group of vampires attacked my family. They bit me but I got away but, they took my parents."

"Oh Felix I'm so sorry," Claire kissed me and squeezed my hand. The people tending to me left the room. "I-Is he ready yet!" Claire yelled.

"Almost just a few more minutes," the doctor said. A few minutes later Claire is pushing our baby out. She's squeezing my hand so much that I think my hands broken. An hour later our baby is brought into the world. "It's a boy!" She smiled and a nurse cleaned him off a little and gave him to us. Claire smiles down at him and my eyes widened. I'm a father. I smile and wrap my arm around Claire.

"What're you going to name him?" A nurse asks.

"Gabriel." Claire smiles and I hug her again. She's so adorable. He's adorable. This family, it's perfect.

It dawns on me. I'm a vampire now, because of Tikki. Vampires killed my parents. I hate myself now. I have to avenge them.