<-43->

{--Marinette--}

I cradle myself in the corner of the van. I need Adrien. Sky slams the doors and jumps in the front. Cain sits next him and he drives away fast. I hear shouting. I want to scream but it hurts. I mumble things to myself. One of the men grabs my chin and has me look at him. "Now Princess, what were you saying?" He smirks and I move my head away and glare at him.

"Adrien." My voice cracks and I dig my head back into my knees. Just kill me already. The van stops and Sky gets out. He comes to the back and picks me up and takes me inside. People are already in here. He sets me down in a little bit nicer room then I had before but this one has no windows. He sets me on the bed and chains my ankle to the bedpost. I look at him.

"You tried to run so now I have to make sure you don't," he walks out then walks back in with Cain. "Did he give you blood?" That was like, two weeks ago but I nod. Cain gulps and Sky takes him out of the room. I try to stand but I fall which leads me to find the most beautiful few of the castle through a hole in the wall. I smile. I'm so close to home but so far. Sky walks back in and helps me back onto the bed. "Get some sleep Princess." He leaves and I sigh and lie my head on the pillow. It's hard. I sigh and try to get some sleep.

{--Adrien--}

I yell as I jump out of the car. I lost her. I won't ever find her now. Nino and Alya try to calm me down but I can't. I hate this. I hear a familiar laugh and turn. Felix. I grab him by the neck and he laughs more. I smack him to the wall. "Where is she you bastard!" I shout and he laughs more.

"Long gone," he laughs and I growl and smack him against the wall. "She's gone. You'll never find her."

"What are you going to do with her?" I growl and he laughs.

"My main goal," he laughs. "Kill the royal family!"

"Not if I kill you first-" I hold my sword to his neck but Alya and Nino pull my arm away.

"You can't do it! You need me to find her!" Felix laughs and I bang him against the wall.

"I don't need shit from you!"

"Oh yeah," he laughs. "Without me, you wouldn't exist." He laughs and I growl. I know he's right but I need to find Marinette.

"Where is she." I spit out and he groans at me.

"Like I would tell you," he scoffs and I growl. "You're nothing so thus I won't tell you anything."

I growl at him. "You will tell me where she is unless you want your head chopped off!" I yell at him and he laughs.

"You won't kill your grandfather would you?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell me from six feet under," I hold my sword to his throat again and press. He shuts up. "Where is she."

"Gone." He laughs and I growl and push him into the car. Alya and Nino sit in the back and I glare at him.

"Tell me where the fuck she is." I growl and he sighs then smirks.