<-44->

{--Adrien--}

"Where is she?!" I scream at him and he laughs more. I can't believe I'm related to this ass.

"Why would I tell you?" I pin him to the seat and he laughs.

"Where is she?!" He laughs.

"She's," he starts to laugh. "She's so close to you with a perfect view of home." He laughs loudly and I punch him. He's so weak. He got knocked out by one punch. I step on the gas and drive up to my house but miss and go up the mountain to an abandoned house. Nino gulps.

"Adrien, dude, why did you knock him out! What did he mean!"

"He's apparently my grandfather."

"He tried to kill you! Family doesn't do that!" Alya yelled.

"He didn't know but still tries to do it." I park in front of the house.

"Dude, why are we at the old McMillers place?"

"She might be here. It has a great view of the castle and near me." I point to the castle in the far distance then my house.

"Why don't we come back in a couple days! They'll expect us!" Alya asks and I sigh. I know she's right. I nod and drive them home then sneak into mine. I lock Felix up in the basement. It has a perfect view of nothing. I bandage myself up and leave. I need to get her back.

(--One Week Later--)

Alya and Nino are better and they got Ivan, Kim and Alix to join us in our fight but I don't have a car big enough to hold us all but Alix has a mini van we can use. We all have weapons. We're going at night when less people will be there. We're going to save her.

{--Marinette--}

I can't walk. I can't talk. I can't move. I can't do anything. I am useless. Sky ties to have me do things but I can't. It hurts to much. My bones are to fragile and my brain is to numb. What he gets for not giving me blood. I stat on the floor, looking out the hole to the castle. I want to go home. I watch it turn to night. I see a car roll up and my heart hopes it to save me but I know better then to hope. I've been with them for what, two months? I'm suppose to be married to Nathanael by now. I'm glad I'm not. I want to marry Adrien. Only if he was a vampire. There are loud crashes and I sigh. Someone lost a poker game again. I hear a gunshot.

Someone's here to save me.