<-42->

(--Three Days Later--)

{--Adrien--}

I find a place and grab my sword by my bed. Plagg gave it to me but I never have it with me. I put it by my side and walk past my Father and grab his keys. "Adrien where are you going with my car?" He grabs my arms when I didn't answer him.

"To save Marinette." I growl and run out of the house, to his car and to the building. I have to save her. My phone rings and I answer.

"Adrien dude! We got your text. Where do we meet?" Nino asks and I bit my lip.

"The school. I'll pick you up and explain." I rush to the school and they're there. The look at me with my fathers car. They get in and I drive fast.

"Dude, cool it."

"I found where she is."

"What're we going to do?" Alya gulps.

"Save her." I growl, feeling my eyes change. They gulp.

"We don't have your training or even weapons. Tell the King and Queen. They'll do something." I step on the break and turn to them.

"They didn't even fight. I saved them. They froze, I fought. The don't even start to fight until I'm almost done fighting. They're not going to help. We have to do it."

"Fine but we don't have weapons." I think.

"Can either of you handle a gun?" Nino nods. I grab my Father handgun that I knew he kept in here. I give it to him. I grab a knife. I kept at my ankle and one I kept by my side. "Alya, can you handle knifes?"

She nods and I give them to her. I step on the gas and rush to the building. I stop outside the building and grab my sword when we get out of the car. "Are you sure this is safe?"

"No and one of us is probably gonna get really hurt. They have thousands of soldiers and we're just three kids but Marinette is in there. We have to save her. She's our friend and I don't know about you, but I'll die to save her."

Alya puts her hand out. "For Marinette." I put my hand in.

"For Marinette."

Nino sighs and puts his hand in. "For Marinette."

"On the count of three we storm in," they nod. "One, two, three."

{--Marinette--}

There are loud crashes outside my room. Sky stands up and walks to the door. He pecks outside, leaving me alone at our board game of Sorry. He gasps and takes out of gun and cocks it. He looks at me. "Stay in here no matter what you hear," more loud sounds. "Okay?" I don't do anything. "Okay?!"

I nod and he leaves. I look out the window. Maybe they found me. He runs back in like an hour later all beat up. He locks the door and he sits down across from me. His face is covered in blood. "Okay?" I ask and point to his cheek with a cut on it. I can only say one word at a time.

He sighs and nods. "I'm fine but people are trying to get you," Adrien. "We still need you."

"Why?" I crook out.

"You have information we need." The door is knocked down and someone runs in. It's the small man.

"Leader, there are only three. Why are we losing!" He pants and I bit my lip.

"Because we're weak, Cain!" Sky yells. "Go fight!" He shouts and Cain runs away. I look at Sky, scared. He looks at me and sweetly smiles. "We have to move you," he undoes my shackle and picks me up. I wince and he looks down at me. "You'll be okay Princess. It'll only be for a few minutes." He runs out the door. There are gunshots at us. He sets me down in a closet.

"Where?"

"I'll be back. Stay here," he closes the door and starts shooting. I hold my legs to my chest then open the door. He's no where to be seen. Bleeding out bodies are everywhere, most passed out. They're all breathing. I bolt down the hallway as fast as I can and hear Sky yelling for me. I run faster. I trip over someone's leg and I scream in pain. I'm so weak. It hurts to run now. I stand up and limp somewhere but sky grabs my arm and picks me up. "I said, stay still." He runs out of the building and puts me in a van. I whimper as the men around me smirk at me. He runs back into the building and they all hold me down. One flips my dress up and another pulls my underwear down. I squirm and try to move them away.

"No!" I choke. "No! Stop!" My throat already hurts. I scream and the doors of the van open. Sky growls and they push away from me. I fix myself and huddle in a corner of the van.

"Don't touch the Princess. She's valuable." He growls and I whimper. I dig my head into my knees. I need Adrien.