Netflix And Chill?

"Morning," The sound of Shawns raspy morning voice tore my gaze away from the TV where Gossip Girl played on Netflix

"Hey." I gave him a sweet smile over the shoulder and turned back to the episode I had seen probably ten times before.

He went into the kitchen, probably to have some breakfast, and then joined me in an awkward hug on the sofa.

"You're watching Gossip Girl again?" He mumbled his question, moving his head around until he was comfortable with it rested on my butt.

"It gets better every time you watch it." I clarified, eyes glued to the TV.

"Chuck Bass is all I want to be in life." Shawn sighed, watching as Chuck and Blair got into yet another argument on why they love each other while the other denies their love.

"Why?"

"Because you literally swoon over the guy." Just like me, Shawns eyes were glued to the tv.

"I swoon over you, too." Shawn scoffed at my answer.

"You do not."

"Swooning over someone means you do it when they don't notice and, trust me, I swoon over you."

"Good." I could literally hear the smile as he spoke. "Cause I swoon over you too."

We spent the rest of the day on the sofa, binge eating junk food on our only cheat day of the week all the while watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.

"Know what I just thought of?" Shawns voice tore me away from the car crash episode and I was so thankful because that scene made me cry so much. To be honest, I cried at every episode guaranteed but this one was by far one of the saddest ones.

"What?"

"We're basically Netflix and Chilling." The little smirk that snuck on to his features made me roll my eyes with a small smile on my face at how low key flirtatious he was.

"You didn't ask to 'Netflix and Chill' so I don't think it counts." He mumbled some incoherent words under his breath and let the room go silent, the only sounds being the ones coming from the tv.

"Hey," Shawn caught my attention after no less than five minutes of quietness. "Wanna Netflix and Chill?"