What Are These?

Today was a boring ass day so far

Today was a boring ass day so far. I didn't have work today and the house was spotless so I had nothing to do. Upon remembering how messy Shawn and I's shared closet and drawers were, I decided that the only way to pass time would be to clear those out.

Shawn came home from the studio just after lunch time and began helping me to clear the bedroom. We agreed that I would clear the closet and he would clear the drawers and after that we got to work.

"Hey Y/N, what are these?" Shawn asked while walking from the other end of the room in to the walk in closet that was practically finished already.

I hummed a response to him as my attention was mainly on the shoes I was neatly setting across the racks we had at the far end of our closet.

I looked up from my seat on the floor to look up at him and looked at the two charcoal face masks he had clutched in his hand. "Oh, they're charcoal face masks."

"Why do you have them?" His eyebrows scrunched together in both confusion and curiosity as he read the back of the plastic packets.

"I got them for when my sister was coming over to stay but she was being a pain in the fucking ass the past couple days so I haven't asked her to stay over for a while."

"Can we try them?" His eyes lit up in excitement at the idea that he had.

"I don't see why not." A wide smile set upon his face and he gently pulled me by the hand down stairs and in to the lounge where he sat down on the sofa in a comfortable position and I straddles his waist and opened the packets to start applying it to his cute face.

"This feels so fucking disgusting." His face scrunched up at the feeling of the gloopy mask that I was applying and I giggled at the sight. "I'm never doing this again."

"Stop moving your face it's gonna go everywhere."

"But it's freezing!" He whined but then sat still so I could put the rest of the black gloop on to his beautiful face.

"Oh my god. Stop whining!"

Minutes of silence passed and when I groaned in annoyance as a strand of his curly hair fell down, making Shawn jump at the sound.

"What?"

"Your hair fell down." He chuckled. "Can you put a head band in or something so it doesn't fall down?"

"Just give me yours. I like this position too much to move." He smirked when gently removing the head band from my head and placing it on his own and I gently slapped his arm.

"You're so gross."

"You love it." He smirked wider and I simply just rolled my eyes at him with a playful smile and continued applying the mask.

"Oh my god," I covered my mouth with my hand as I giggled at the sight of Shawn in all his glory beneath me. "How do you do that?"