Fight Night

It was a very, very rare occasion when one of the most well known teenage couples in the world got to actually act like teenagers

Shawn and Y/N had been together for a whole year now and to celebrate they had Chinese take-out at home while they watched Grey's Anatomy and chilled out on their anniversary. They were in the middle of their fourth episode when Shawn got a text message from Brian asking if the couple wanted to come to a house party with their whole group of friends.

"Hey Hun?" Y/N hummed in response. "Brian text and asked if we wanted to go to a house party tonight; all of our friends are going apparently. Do you wanna go?"

"Do you want to go?" In all honesty, Y/N was perfectly fine with doing whatever as long as she was with Shawn. "Cause we can go if you want to."

"You wanna go for a couple hours and then come home and chill again?" Shawn reasons. "That way we showed up and still got to chill together in peace."

"Yeah; that's a good idea." She agreed and jumped up from her position on the sofa. "I'll just quickly get ready then we can go."

Since Y/N already had her makeup done for today, all she did was touch it up so she wasn't looking oily, quickly styled loose curls to her hair and pulled on an outfit for the night before Shawn entered the room to get himself ready.

Once the couple were ready, they called an Uber so that they could let loose at the party and waited in the lobby of their apartment complex for it to arrive.

As the Uber came to a stop outside of the house where the party was being held at, both Shawn and Y/N could hear the blaring music. Shawn paid the driver and the pair slid out of the car and braced themselves for a night full of drama.

Shawn slid his hand in to Y/N's small one, lacing their fingers together and began to lead the way in to the house. As they walked up the porch, many people said hello as they walked by. However, in Shawn's case, it was many girls batting their eyelashes in a flirty way as they waved and said hi to only Shawn and completely ignoring his girlfriends presence.

As the couple entered the house, they somehow quickly managed to find their group of friends and began conversing among their friends.

They drank, danced, laughed and talked with their closest friends and once they had been there for a good two hours, the couple were more than ready to head on home to cuddle up in bed as they watched some Grey's Anatomy.

Shawn's arm slipped around his girls shoulder as them and a couple of their close friends stood in a circle in the back yard chatting away.

"You ready to head home yet, hun?" He had mumbled in to her ear, keeping their own conversation private even though there wasn't much to hide.

"Yeah. Just let me go to the bathroom first and then I'll be ready."

"M'kay." He presses a loving kiss to her cheek and then he forehead before she pat his chest twice and disappeared inside and then upstairs to find the bathroom.