Nice Boobs

Almost every girl in their friendship group was talking about one of the boys in the said group returning home

Almost every girl in their friendship group was talking about one of the boys in the said group returning home. That boy being the one and only Shawn Mendes. However, the talk that seemed to catch Y/N's attention was how his physical appearance had drastically changed over the years.

Everyone had been very close friends ever since they were in their high-school days and so the group had stayed together despite some of them already having careers or attending college/university to get the careers that they aspire to have.

Shawn and Y/N were always close; closer than any of the others in the group and everyone knew so. But, what they didn't know was that Shawn and Y/N were secretly friends with benefits. The whole ordeal began when he returned home for a well deserved break after the European leg of the Illuminate World Tour and it had been carried on since then.

Shawn tried his hardest to have some of his friends at a time join him on tour and Y/N usually agreed to going any time he asked; she saw it as a good opportunity to travel the world with her friends instead of seeing it as a hook-up tour in every country.

While being on tour (she usually went when Matt and Brian were also going), she would do the usual touristy stuff during the day with the boys and some of the crew and get to know more people while she was with them for months at a time. But, as soon as it came to night time and after the shows, the only things she was touring was Shawn's hotel room.

On tour, Shawn and Y/N would meet up at night in either ones hotel room, sneak off to some hidden place backstage before concerts and meet and greets and even claim that they were going 'sight seeing' as an excuse to find new places to hook-up.

At home, they visited each other's houses, went on mini road trips and snuck away from their group at parties (in clubs or at someone's house).

The pair were very discreet about when and where they had their hook-ups as well as being very aware and careful of where they marked each other just in case someone were to catch on to their little secret.

"I saw one of his interviews the other day and those pecks were popping out of his shirt; seriously!" The girls had all met up one Saturday morning to catch up before heading back to Y/N's house to get ready for the house party that Shawn was holding that night at his condo.

"What are pecks?" Another of the girls asked with a confused look, resulting in the others giggling at her adorably innocent question.

"They're like man titties, basically." Y/N's choice of words caused the group of girls to hysterically laugh at her response and agree with her statement.

"In all seriousness, though; he has definitely had the most unreal glow-up that I've ever seen. And don't even fight me on this cause we all know it's true!"

The talk of Shawn's change in appearance went on for another fifteen minutes at least before the topic changed and before they knew it, they were all back at Y/N's, ready for tonight and waiting on Uber's to pick them up and take them to the condo.