Attention

Shawn walked me to his front door, pulling me close to him by the waist

Shawn walked me to his front door, pulling me close to him by the waist. "I love you."

I'd spent the whole weekend -Thursday night until Sunday night- at his new condo with him. The whole time I was there we watched movies, caught up on any gossip, talking about my college and my job and his job and touring and fans as well as eating the most amount of junk food and occasionally having mini concerts to old 90's music.

Basically, we spent quality time together since it was very very rare for him to ever have a break where he didn't have to do promo stuff in between.

"I love you too, loser." I smiled as he bent his head down to my level and pulled me in for a sweet kiss. "Don't miss me too much."

"I'll try not to." He pulled me in for one last hug before pulling away.

He watched as I walked down the corridor and into the elevator to the parking garage where it took me ten minutes to find my car before driving back home.

When I eventually reached home twenty minutes later thanks to the traffic, I parked my car in the garage and headed into the lounge where I knew my mom would be waiting. I text her today to tell her i would be home and asked if she could bring home some milkshake when she was on her way home from work.

"Look who finally came home!" She teased, giving me a hug before I sat down on the sofa beside her. "Was starting to think he finally asked you to move in."

I rolled my eyes at my mom's statement. She'd been using that sentence a lot lately whenever I stayed at Shawn's longer than a day or two.

"Just because he has his own house now doesn't mean he wants me to live there, too."

"You may as well live there. You stay at his house more than you stay here and this is your own." I rolled my eyes again and picked up my phone that buzzed on the sofa beside me.

Hey I kinda miss u alot x
I know u told me not to miss u too much x
But I miss u already x
Answer me x
I love youuuuuu
I want your attention
Love meeeee
Shawn I saw you like a half hour ago x
And she finally replies! X
Seriously tho can u give me attention cause I miss u x
You're cute as fuck
I literally love you so much x
Attention? Pls? Thanks? X
How much? X
It all. Thank u x
FaceTime me x
Okay baby x

Not even a second later my phone was ringing with a FaceTime call from Shawn.

"There's my girl. Hi!" His smile brightened up my mood the instant I saw it.

"Hi handsome."

"Hi Shawn! Thanks for letting me have my daughter back!" My mom moved herself so Shawn could see both her and myself on the screen.

"You're welcome! I kinda want to steal her back though. This house feels too empty."

"You'll regret it if you ask her to stay again; she's a pain in the ass." Shawn laughed at my mom's failed attempt at a joke and I simply just rolled my eyes... again.

"Trust me, I know."

"I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now. I hate you guys." I whined, standing up from the sofa and taking my phone with me to the kitchen.

I pulled out a milkshake from the refrigerator and sat at the dining room table positioning my phone so it leaned upright against the vase of pink roses in front of me.

"You and those damn milkshakes." He chuckled, shaking his head from side to side slightly. "I swear that's all you live off of."

"You're one to talk. All you live off of is my attention."

"Touché baby."

"It's okay though. I love giving you attention."

"And I love being given it."