Suitcases

"Oh my GOD!" Her voice raised slightly, her hands running through her hair in frustration

"Oh my GOD!" Her voice raised slightly, her hands running through her hair in frustration. "Are you being Fucking serious?"

"What did you do?" Shawn's voice yelled from the top of the staircase, the sound of his feet patting against each step sounding afterwards.

"I didn't do anything!" She yelled back, kicking her foot in front of her and groaning again when pain shot through her foot and up her leg. "You did!"

"What have I done now?" His tall frame stopped a few feet away from the girl leaning against the wall clutching her leg in pain.

"You and your stupid fucking asshole suitcases. Why are you leaving them lying around in stupid fucking places? Never mind that, why are they still FUCKING FULL!?" Her voice raised again and Shawn tried so hard to hide the fact that he wanted to burst into laughter at her.

"I only got back two days ago." He reasoned, taking a few steps towards her but immediately stopping when she sent him a death glare. "I'll take the clothes out and put them away if you want?"

"What's the point now? The damage is fucking done. You gonna leave them here for your mom to come in and fuck her leg up because of them, too?"

"No; cause my mom wouldn't be clumsy enough to walk into a fucking big ass suitcase." He smirked, the whole situation seeming absolutely hilarious to him.

"IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING HALLWAY, SHAWN!"

At the sound of his girlfriends screaming, the loud giggles escaped from behind his lips.

"Go fuck yourself... With the suitcases!"

"I'd rather fuck you, baby."