Naked

Shawn had messaged me late last night to ask if I wanted to hang out before he left for tour later in the week

Shawn had messaged me late last night to ask if I wanted to hang out before he left for tour later in the week. I had obviously agreed since any time spent with him was special since he wasn't home a lot.

I woke up in the morning, done my daily makeup routine and changed into clean underwear and clothes before leaving my house and driving in the direction of Shawn's.

The sound of my phone ringing sounded through the speaker in the car and I answered without taking my eyes off the road.

"Hello! Whoever it is, you're on speaker cause I'm driving."

"It's just me, doll." Shawn's chuckled sounded through the car and I smiled, feeling butterflies in my stomach at the sound of his voice ringing through my ears. "How long until you're here?"

"I'm just pulling into your driveway." Without waiting for his reply, I hung up and grabbed my belongings before entering the condo.

"Hello?" I yelled and was greeted with silence. That was until I heard a crash come from Shawn's bedroom and so I followed the sound. "Shawn?"

When I pushed open the bedroom door, I began to worry at the sight in front of me. Shawn was laying on the floor, completely stark naked, with his head clutched in his hands and a pained expression on his face.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I quickly rushed to his side, taking his head into my hands and looking at him before looking around the room to try and figure out what happened to him before he told me.

"I slipped coming out of the bathroom." He groaned and that's when I noticed the damp towel a few foot steps away from us. "Hit my head on this stupid dresser and it hurts like a fucking bitch."

Without thinking, the giggles left my lips and I couldn't help but lean my head on his shoulder as I laughed. "Oh. My. God."

"Stop laughing at me. It's not funny."