The Little Ones Graduation

"Hey hun?" Shawns mop of curly brown hair popped round the side of the bathroom door

"Hey hun?" Shawns mop of curly brown hair popped round the side of the bathroom door. "You almost ready yet?"

"Uhm yeah. I just need to put clothes on and I'm done."

"Okay." He smiled before disappearing into the bedroom probably to get ready himself.

I quickly pulled on clean underwear, white skinny jeans, my pale pink suede vans and a pale pink Cami top to match and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where Shawn was laying on the bed with only his black skinny jeans and black boots on.

"Shawn what the hell? I thought you were ready?" I couldn't help but stare at his chiselled body as he lay there scrolling through his phone, his curly hair sitting perfectly on top of his head.

"We still have, like, thirty minutes before we have to leave." He threw his phone on the bed beside his legs and pulled me by the hips to straddle his waist. "We got time."

"No. No way are we having sex before your sisters graduation. After it? Maybe. But before it? No." I ran my hands through his hair as he stared up at me.

"We got time, Hun." He smiles innocently while running his large hands up and down my thighs and waist.

"Shawn, no. I literally just finished getting ready. I am not getting sex hair and ruining my makeup for you and your needs. Plus I ain't changing these clothes again, no way."

"You won't need to change your clothes this time." He smirked, his hands sliding under my top to gently trace along the top of my jeans. "I promise."

"That's exactly what you said yesterday and what happened?"

"You had to change them. And get a whole new outfit."

"Exactly." I mumbled. "Because someone couldn't take them off like a normal person and instead wanted to rip them off."

"You had a lot on!" He defended, popping the button and unzipping the zip on my jeans without me noticing.

"Shawn I had a skirt and one of your shirts on and that was it." My hands played with the hair at the nape of his neck as I stared over his facial features. So flawless.

"That was too much... At the time anyway."

"You know what?" He looked at me confused. "I'll please you before we go as long as you promise to please me when we get back here."

"That's a deal." He smirked again, buttoning and zipping my jeans back up while I unbuttoned and unzipped his.

Before I could even get to start, my phone began to ring and a loud, annoyed groan left Shawns throat.

Without checking the caller I.D, I answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hi doll, it's Karen!" Her sweet voice sounded through the speaker of my phone and I looked at Shawn with a stern stare as he sat up beside me and began trailing his fingers up and down my thigh.

"Oh! Hi Karen!" I replied happily. "How are you?"

"I'm great, a little nervous for Liyah but overall great!" Shawns hand slipped up to my inner thighs, rubbing small circles onto my leg over the fabric of my jeans. I quickly slapped his hand away. "I just thought I'd call and ask when you and Shawn are leaving. I tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail."

"Oh he probably has his airplane mode on so his phone charges faster." I lied, knowing fine well that her son had turned off his phone so that he could avoid any interruptions for the extra thirty minutes we had before we have to leave. "What time does the ceremony start again?"

"It starts in fifteen minutes. Aaliyah wants to take pictures with everyone before it starts though."

"Alright. We're leaving just now. See you all soon." Karen said goodbye before we ended the call and I turned my attention back to Shawn who was sitting with his arms crossed over his chest and his jeans buttoned and zipped again. "We gotta go."

"What now?"

"Yeah now." Standing from the bed, I picked up the shirt he had folded on the top of the dresser and threw it at his chest. "We're gonna be late and Liyah wants to take pictures with everyone before the ceremony."

"Well, looks like neither of us are getting pleasured until tonight."