Kinky

Today, Shawn and I had agreed on having a lazy day that consisted of watching movies, eating junk food and napping consistently

However, it was rudely interrupted by a surprise visit from Brian who decided to join in on our day.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Brian. He was Shawn and I's closest friend and we loved him deep down. But, it was so rare that Shawn and I got to spend one day together where it was literally just us two with no interruptions.

I was wearing a pair of Nike shorts and one of Shawn's long sleeved merch shirts (which he low key loved) and he was dressed in a pair of sweats that rested low on his waist with no shirt on; his chiselled upper body making me swoon any time I took a glance at it.

I still couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to love someone like Shawn and have him love me back. We cared more about personality than looks but of course, the fact that he was a looker added to my adoration of him.

Shawn and I were cuddled on one side of the corner sofa while Brian made himself comfortable on the other side as Fight Club played on the screen in front of us.

Shawn had his arms wrapped around me as I cuddled closer to his body that felt like it was radiating heat on to my freezing cold one beside him and sighed in content.

My stomach lets out a series of overly loud growls and my face heats in embarrassment as Brian turns his head to give me a weirded out look and a giggle before returning his gaze back to the television.

Nearer the middle of the movie, I begin to feel my muscles tense up from being in the same position for too long and so I untangle myself slowly from my place tangled amongst Shawn's comfortingly long limbs, stood up and stretched out before walking to the kitchen.

I took out the box which contained microwaveable bags of popcorn and placed it in the microwave for five minutes. While I waited for the ding from the microwave, I pulled out three bottles of water from the fridge.

When the microwave sounded, I pulled the two bags out carefully so I wouldn't burn myself and poured the popcorn in to two separate bowls and skilfully carried the bowls and bottles back in to the lounge where the two boys were glued to the movie.

I handed Brian his bowl of popcorn and bottle of water and smiled when he thanked me for it and turned to walk back towards the other end of the sofa where Shawn was still sitting.

"Thanks, Hun." He grinned widely as I took my seat beside him again and I returned the gesture.

"You're welcome Daddy- Uh, Shawn." My eyes widened as I realised the huge humiliating mistake I had just made.

Shawn smirk and bit his lip as his cheeks turned a shade of pink as he realised also what I had just done.

"Oh my god! You guys are kinky as fuck!" Brian teased us, chuckling at how embarrassed we were at the slip up.

Shawn eventually started laughing himself and I felt my face turn the same shade of pink that his had been a few seconds before and then hid my embarrassed expression in Shawn's heated chest.

That will be the last time I ever call Shawn 'daddy' in front of anyone.