Gross Couple

My boyfriend Shawn, his younger sister Aaliyah and I were having a siblings sleepover at Shawn's condo tonight

Aaliyah was laying across one side of the white corner sofa while Shawn and myself were cuddled up along the other side. Shawn had his arms wrapped comfortably around my waist as Baywatch 2017 played on the T.V.

The screen had both Aaliyah and my own attention yet seemed pointless to Shawn and he opted to turn his undivided attention towards me instead.

I tried my absolute hardest to keep concentrated on the movie but it started to become rather hard to do so when Shawn was peppering continuous kisses along my neck and shoulder.

Aaliyah glanced over at us briefly. She probably heard the kissing sounds but thought nothing of it.

He received no reaction at all from me at first; that was until his tongue left a trail of wetness along my skin.

"Shawn! That is disgusting." I sounded the same way my mother did when she used to scold my younger siblings for doing something disgusting when we were younger and I mentally laughed at myself.

Much like what my siblings used to do when they got scolded, Shawn only laughed.

Again, Aaliyah looked over at us with a disgusted look on her face. She probably heard the kissing sounds and me scolding her brother. "You guys are honestly such a gross couple."

He nuzzled his face further in to my shoulder, every now and then he would press a light kiss to the skin instead of continuously doing so.

"I haven't watched any of this movie, by the way." Shawn whispered in to my ear from behind me. "Can't we do something else?"

"Like what exactly?" I ask quietly while placing the palms of my hands over the top of hands and sliding my fingers through his. "You're sister is right there."

"I have a few ideas if I'm being honest." He continues to whisper and when I look over my shoulder at him he is looking back with a smirk etched on to his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Absolutely fucking not."

"If you guys are gonna keep being gross then I'm gonna ask mom to come pick me up." The sound of Aaliyah's whining voice caused Shawn and I to look in her direction. "I'm not even kidding."

She had the most grossed out expression on her face and we couldn't help but giggle at the younger Mendes.

"I'm sorry, Liyah." I stopped my giggled and playfully hit Shawn to tell him to stop without actually saying the words. "It's all your brothers fault."

"My fault? How is this my fault?" He exclaimed from behind me. I looked over my shoulder with a are you serious look and he immediately changed his attitude. "Never mind, you're right. Sorry Liyah."

"You damn should be."