No Bad Angles

The sun beamed down on my face through the window as Shawn sat across the table from me in Starbucks with the straw of his drink wedged between his teeth as he scrolled down his phone

He was completely oblivious to the world around him as he scrolled through what I was guessing was either Instagram or Twitter.

Whenever Shawn was on his phone, it was near impossible to grab his attention from the screen unless he diverted his attention himself.

"Shawn. Shawny." No reply. "Mendes. Peter Raul?" Still no reply. "I love you."

With those three words he lifted his head and looked in to my eyes with a wide smile and crooked eyes. At the sight, I snapped an unsuspected photo on my phone of him.

"I love you, too."

He locked his phone and slid it in to the pocket of his jacket and focused all his attention on me.

"How do you have no bad angles of your face?" I groaned, looking at the unexpected (and yet still attractive) photo of Shawn I had just snapped of him. "You're literally flawless."

"Babe..." I looked up to his smirking face and rolled my eyes for I knew exactly what he was about to say. "I'm Shawn Mendes."

"Oh my gosh." I groaned and then laughed alongside him. "You're ego is showing, Mendes."