Teeny Hand

"Shawn? I got the ice cream!" She yells through out the condo when she arrives

She walks into the bedroom where she knew he would be and she was right. He was sitting up in the bed with a tired smile on his face.

He'd been able to catch up with friends and family since beginning his break from tour and publicity appearances. He'd even been able to see his girl again and also caught up with the much needed sleep he had deprived himself of whilst on the road.

"You're the best." He speaks with his groggy sleepy voice he always had when he had just woke up.

He eyes her as she kicks off her shoes and slips off her jacket before she comes to sit under the covers with him. She's carrying a plastic bag (containing ice cream, muffins and plastic spoons) as well as the bottle of water she had taken to the store with her.

"Did I wake you up?" She questions. The breathes in an ill sounding sniff and she sends Shawn an apologetic look. "Sorry if I did."

"It's okay." He simply just leans over and places a simple kiss to her clammy forehead. "Oh, I forgot to tell you about this weird thing I got on tour."

Shawn is beaming down at her, and in his large, model looking hand he's holding a silicone miniature hand that was barely big enough to fit on his finger. "It's a teeny hand!"

She makes a face of complete confusion until she finds herself giggling loudly, trying to muffle the noise by covering her mouth with her hand as she falls back on his bed.

She's still laughing as Shawn slips the teeny hand on to his pointer finger with difficulty and begins to wiggle it around with a goofy grin. "It's super weird but super cute, too. Kinda reminds me of your hands cause they're so small compared to mine."

"I don't know if I find that cute or offensive." Shawn laughs at her.

She sit's and watches him intently as he runs the teeny hand along his face and arm until she sees Shawn's brown eyes light up like a light bulb with an idea.

"Baby, feel it. It's cool." His body bounces along the mattress and as she feels her body bounce lightly into the air as he jumps around until he is straddling her waist.

"Ew no." She coughs while trying to laugh at his behaviour. "Who even gave you that?"

"A fan at one of the Q&A's." Shawn speaks while he is still straddling her and staring at the thing on his finger.

As she looked up at him, she's thinking that she is the most luckiest girl in the world to be loved by someone so handsome and caring and loving. So sincere and funny and down to earth despite his lifestyle.

He casually links his hand with hers and looks down at her as if she wasn't just staring at him with so much love in her eyes.

"You're such a weirdo." She laughs and Shawn stares at her in admiration; wondering how he had gotten so lucky to have her in his life.