Chapter Three // Hot Alice

- Sadie's POV - 

It was time for my worst nightmare to finally come true, a house party. I'm not the typical teenager who drinks and enjoys trashing other peoples houses so I had no clue what to wear to this particular party. I spent hours going through every party dress I owned but none seemed to be right and by then Parker, Wyatt and Alex had showed up at my house to pick me up. 

I heard my mum sigh deeply when the door knocked, I rolled my eyes and continued to get dressed. She hated the fact that I hung around with three boys, which meant she thought I was a slut. 

"Come in boys! Sadie is still getting dressed so you can wait in the living room" She told them in a strict tone. I decided on high waist jeans and a sparkly blue top, I also wore red lipstick and loafers because that's how cool I am.. I cleaned up my bedroom quickly and packed a small bag for emergencies.

"Hey Sadie, your boyfriends are downstairs" My brother Noah whispered across the hallway, I glared at him angrily before heading down the stairs and greeting my friends. They all looked much more casual than I expected, but when they saw me in something different than baggy mom jeans their faces lit up and I got a hug from every one of them. My mum and dad watched every embrace from the kitchen, they were not happy with me. My parents are very strict about every aspect of life, especially boys. They're religious, they made me promise not to have sex or a boyfriend before I'm eighteen, promise to never 'turn gay', promise to NEVER masturbate and also never drink.. They also made my brother promise too but he has broke every promise except for 'turning gay', my parents think he is a perfect child but he's actually more of a stoner than Alex. 

"Let's go gang!" Wyatt shouted with a grin on his face, we all headed to the front door with my parents eyes still glued to us. 

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Sailor" Parker said to them while waving, I slammed the door loudly and sighed with relief because I suddenly felt free. Parker was in his bomber jacket (of course) with a buttoned up shirt underneath and black jeans while Wyatt was in the brightest yellow hoodie and his usual baggy jeans. I don't need to tell you what Alex was wearing because he never changes clothes.. 

As soon as we were out of sight from my house, Alex pulled a bottle of beer from his jacket and downed it in less than ten seconds. Wyatt cheered him on and clapped when he had finished but me and Parker sighed in shame. The house party was far from my house as the boy lived in a crazier part of the town but I didn't mind walking because it calmed me down, Parker could tell I was nervous about the night ahead so he occasionally smiled at me. Wyatt and Alex linked arms and skipped ahead of us while screaming excitedly, they had planned to get as many hook up as they could in the space of three hours. Everything they stand for is against my feminist beliefs but I've given up on trying to teach them what is right because they never listen anyway.

"Where is Mia?" I asked Parker, I just realised that for the first time in months he was alone without a clingy bitch attached to him. 

"She's meeting me there, her friends are giving her a lift" Parker explained. Mia is sixteen while Parker is eighteen and even though they are only two years apart you can clearly see how much more mature Parker is than her. Of course he can be clingy at times but he loves her! I don't think anybody could come between them. 

We stepped foot on a random street and instantly heard the loud house music blasting, Alex cheered and ran down the street to locate where it was coming from. I could feel my body shaking in fear as soon as I could hear the music and the people, this is really happening. Parker called Wyatt over to us as we walked slowly towards the house where the party was, Wyatt took my hand and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you guys" I whispered to them both, they smiled happily at me and then we headed into the party. Alex had already gotten himself lost in the ocean of people who were jumping up and down in the living room of the house but me and Wyatt decided to push through to the kitchen where things were more chilled out. The kitchen seemed to be the make out room as it was completely silent even though there were over ten people in the room, Wyatt stared at me awkwardly and I began to laugh at him.