CHAPTER FIVE

Monday arrived and Liam was woken up by the sound of the intercom buzzing somewhere in the house.

Why?! He asked himself, feeling a little ashamed afterwards when Roy the doorman said Ariana was at the front gate.

Of course I had to forget about her…

He dragged his body to the nearest bathroom and washed his face before heading for the door and open it for her.

“Morning” He muttered

She stared at him for a few seconds before saying hello. She looked down as she walked towards the kitchen followed by him.

“Listen… If you want some breakfast, you know where the food is… I’m just… I’m gonna go and sleep some more…” He said waving at her from the door and disappearing back to his room

He woke up a few hours later with a drilling headache but at least he knew he had rested enough. He went to the bathroom and found himself a couple of ibuprofens and downed them with a glass of water before looking at his reflection in the mirror.

He looked like crap but at least he had a good night out with his friends. He had returned home at around four in the morning and carrying the numbers of three girls in the pockets of his jeans. He smiled to himself feeling accomplished.

He set off to find something to eat, thinking he was going to find Ariana in the kitchen but as he walked by one of the bedrooms he found her, on her knees, looking for something under the bed. A position that allowed him a clear view of her backside.

He wanted to speak, draw her attention somehow, but he couldn’t. He just stood there, looking at her butt, looking perfectly round even though she was wearing loose sweatpants. The material clung to her skin because of the position of her body and it made him wonder if she was wearing any underwear because he couldn’t really tell…

She’s probably wearing a thong… A tiny… Little thong… Or maybe… He thought before being snapped out of his thoughts when she turned around and realized he was there.

“Oh good morning! I didn’t hear you leave your room” She said getting up from the floor

“What were…? Uh… You were on the floor” He muttered

“Oh, one of my earrings fell under the bed” She explained

She looked at him putting a hand on her waist before pointing a finger at him.

“You have dark circles under your eyes” She said

“Oh… I went out last night, came back around four in the morning” He said scratching the back of his head

“Well… If you’re ready, lunch is ready” She said

“Already?”

“Yes… It’s a little after one pm” She replied “And I waited for you so you didn’t have to eat alone”

“Oh… thanks” He smiled at her

She walked out of the room and led the way to the kitchen, which allowed him a good view of her backside again.

Oh man… He thought while he shook his head knowing that he was threading dangerous waters if he kept thinking about her that way.

However the days went by and he realized it was quite difficult not to desire a woman like Ariana, who not only was a really nice girl, she was also quite attractive.

He seemed to be put to tests every time she came to work and he was starting to wonder if she noticed how uncomfortable it made him.

He also realized that despite desiring her body, he looked forward to the moments where they would sit down together to eat breakfast or lunch, or the times where they would go to the supermarket to buy groceries and they would roam the isles talking about anything.