BONUS CHAPTER 3!

Well... I've been writing this bunus chapter for a while now, I used to type on my phone which was a real drag but whenever creativity stroke I was ready :P

I hope you guys like it!

Happy new year ;)

---------------------------------------------

Ariana laid in the tv room with her feet stretched before her on the couch, her hand rested on top of her swollen pregnant belly.

She was enjoying her day at home watching films all day while Liam and the boys were out. Liam had gone off to a meeting and Kellan and Ian were at daycare so that only left her in the company of her unborn daughter who insisted in moving constantly and kicking as strong as possible inside her stomach, making her jump from time to time.

"What's gotten into you today, eh?" She cooed as she ran the palm of her hand along the expanse of her belly "Are you hungry? Because I'm still thinking about that salad dressing your daddy made yesterday and I'd love to make myself a salad so I can have a bit more... I'm sure you'll love it too"

She pushed herself up from the couch and moved to the kitchen, taking her time as she was definitely feeling the weight of her belly slowing her down.

She looked inside of the fridge and got a couple of tomatoes out as well as some lettuce. She thought about adding more ingredients but then decided that she wanted it simple and quick so she settled for what she already had.

Ariana started chopping her tomatoes dutifully as she hummed along to the latest Adele song when she felt a strong sharp pain shooting from within her stomach.

“No…” She gasped as she recognized the familiar, yet extremely painful feeling of the contraction that was now making her stomach tense while it took her breath away

She stood frozen, the knife still clutched tightly in her right hand as she gripped the counter with her left one, trying to breathe in and out as she waited for the contraction to pass.

“Oh no… No please… This is not a good time to go into labour” She said out loud

She dropped the knife into the sink before looking at the time on the clock on the wall to make sure she could time her contractions if in fact she was in labour.

“Please let this be braxton hicks, I can’t go into labour now” She prayed as she walked back into the tv room and sat on the couch, for the first time in the day, feeling extremely nervous about being home alone

Ariana rested her back against the couch and took a deep breath, trying to relax while she caressed her belly.

“What’s going on Emma? You’re supposed to stay in there for a couple more weeks, remember? Or are you really that eager to come out?” She said

She wondered whether she should call Liam or not but until she wasn’t one hundred percent sure she was actually in labour, she was not going to call him. Although something in the back of her mind told her she was fooling herself if she didn’t think she was in labour.

To her dismay, twenty minutes later, the next contraction came, making her groan and whine in pain.

“Noo… Em, you were supposed to wait baby…” She complained as she forced herself up from the couch. She needed to get ready for the hospital and call Liam.

She picked up her phone and dialed her husband’s number as she walked slowly up the stairs but her call went straight to voicemail.

“Bad time for not picking up your phone Liam! Where the hell are you?” She muttered under her breath as she dialed again, only to get the same response.